Black Truckster - small amount of info here lol

Updated
Gwedo
I met Metallica yesterday at Reading, i won a meet and greet pass via Metclub :) I wanted to ask James about the Truckster as it might be my next guitar and basically he obviously couldent say anything lol he said "i got one its cool....its mine hahahahah" Then he said "I have something really cool coming out" but thats all i got out of him, to be honest the way he reacted i dont think its a truckster Not much help but there is somthing coming....what i dont know
ESP

8o

wherever-i-roam

at reading he got out a white ESP V, havnt seen that before

OutlawTorn

and id kid nap keeley and trade u her for the guitar :lol

Justinschut

wooo more Het explorerz :D

no :(

Colin Parks ESP Artist

I know that himself and kirk are having a limeted run of gibson's done for them this early next year, Hetfields is the iron cross les paul and I from what I am told kirks is a v.

This is from a very reliable source so I think it could be true.

load more replies (2 of 2)
sirsloop

Black truckster aka Black Eclipse?

Fade To Black 1985

Let's pray it's Hetfield's 1973 Gibson LPC!

OutlawTorn

Let's pray it's Hetfield's 1973 Gibson LPC!

that could be moooore gooder

but the blackster would be sick!8o

Fade To Black 1985

So that means it's a black Truckster or a special thing?!?!

frantic77

?limited ed black truckster?

metalhobo

If it's an ESP, I won't be interested. Not because I don't like ESP, but because I know ESP won't make the Het sigs we all want. ESP can't do the MX shape/stock or the LP horn/stock.

Gwedo

Hmmmm.........must be a black truckster then.............hope its a limited run this time round.

But the way he reacted i dont think it is, what else can it be :-/

Justinschut

maybe it´s a Hetfield SV! :p

ESP

No lawsuit shapes will be made. Period.

Fade To Black 1985

If it's an ESP, I won't be interested. Not because I don't like ESP, but because I know ESP won't make the Het sigs we all want. ESP can't do the MX shape/stock or the LP horn/stock.

So true...

No lawsuit shapes will be made. Period.

So it 'll be the Black Truckster or a Les Paul-shaped newy thingy with the ESP-horn :\

ESP

Time will tell, gents!

sean106OCD

Kinda off topic, but if he is on sucha LPC kick, how come he never plays all those JH-3 prototypes, especially the one with the 14K Gold EMG covers? Or even the Kustom Kulture one. I just see that one in the tuning an attitude room on MOT, and I think he used it for a few shows like I know Ozz you have a flick of him using at the BoweryBall room? or was that Roseland?

load more replies (1 of 1)
Manofleisure75

Time will tell, gents!

How much time and how much will I need to save up lol?
________
XTZ 750

load more replies (2 of 2)
fuzzymuffler

When does it come out? September 12th?8o

exhibit-sbt

Argh, more 'tallica waiting.

Post to Thread