Dan .

buying a guitar

Updated
looking to get a rc 600 rob caggiano signiture guitar has anyone got a problem buying stright from the website or if you click on a featured deales they are all out of stock how do you get around that :(...
MORE »
BloodJunkie

JH ESP/LTD body difference

Updated
The JH-600 has been my main axe for 4 - 5 years now(has eagle inlays+kahler) and I just noticed how the ESP version doesn't have the scooped out lower horn(I think it looks better without it). Did any of Jeff's guitars ever...
MORE »
Import/Export CITES regulations

Import/Export CITES regulations

Updated
Hey guys....as some of you know, I have some JH models for sale. Some of them are located in Germany and some of them are in the US (where I live).

At some point in time I will need to import these babies into the US...
MORE »
esp truckster

esp truckster

Updated
Hy...sorry my English...I am from spain.... I am watch a esp truckster for James Hetfield...and my question is this serial number is good... SS1129645..... Thank you!!!...
MORE »
NGD: LTD AW-7

NGD: LTD AW-7

Updated

This is my first ESP/LTD guitar. I've come close to buying several LTD models before, but always ended up with a Jackson or Schecter instead. So far I'm loving this guitar. The...
MORE »
Wei W.

$6300 list for a new Lynch Tiger?

Updated
You're kidding right?    This is more expensive than cutting edge boutique's charge for completely custom guitars where you can choose your preference of woods, fret wire, pickups, neck profile, neck shape, etc (Anderson,...
MORE »
Has anyone seen a navigator iron cross before?

Has anyone seen a navigator iron cross before?

Updated
I was browsing jauce.com auctions and ran across a navigator iron cross. It's the original uncle milty style. Is going for 300,000 yen. Was wondering if navigator produced an iron cross or if someone made it. Either way it's...
MORE »
Is this Zorlac legit?

Is this Zorlac legit?

Updated
Hello mates, Sad to see this forum so dead after glorious times (thanks for the damn new layout you genius!) OK! Straight to the point: There's a 89' ESP Custom for sale in my country, for US$1200. It's claimed to be a...
MORE »
lec0rsaire

LTD block logo vs ESP block logo

Updated
I just noticed that the LTD headstock logo is flat looking and doesn't have the same sparkle/almost 3D look the proper ESP logo has. Are all of the LTDs like this? I have a KH-602 and the logo looks cheap in comparison to my...
MORE »
b_tnilc

FS: ESP LTD SCT-607B and ESP LTD SC-608B Baritone Guitars Like New!

Updated
Both of these have approximately one hour of use and are essentially new. They will both be shipped in their original boxes. $720 each plus shipping. If you possibly want both, I will give a substantial break on shipping...
MORE »
Joshua R.

JH-1 measurements

Updated
A friend of mine is building a replica of the JH-1 for his own use and Im helping him out. He asked me to try to get the measure measurements of the body of the guitar and the angle of the V. we already have to neck and paint...
MORE »
AJ-7!!! WHEN????

AJ-7!!! WHEN????

Updated
I'm not the only person, who waits for Andy James signature sevenstring guitar. But.... When? I would buy the ESP veresion, but I don't want that wood type for the sevenstring. ESP EII HRF NT7B or ESP EII Horizon NT7B of...
MORE »
ESP Snakebyte & LTD Iron Cross Pics

ESP Snakebyte & LTD Iron Cross Pics

Updated
I got motivated to take pics of my Snakebyte and Iron Cross.  There aren't too many personal pics out there of these guitars from diffrent angle so I posted them elsewhere yesterday.  Figured this may be the place people...
MORE »
Turtle m.

KH-DC standard series value?

Updated
I have one of these and I am considering selling it. It's in mint condition with a COA and OHSC.  They only make these as a custom shop now and I don't think they made many of these before they decided to make them a custom...
MORE »
sahlomonic

In search of: George Lynch LTDs

Updated
I would like to trade one of my two Lynch LTD guitars for the LTD Skulls and Snakes guitar GL600-SS or maybe even the GL600 Serpent.  I can take many more pictures upon request.  Correspondence is quicker if you email me...
MORE »