In search of: George Lynch LTDs

Updated
sahlomonic

I would like to trade one of my two Lynch LTD guitars for the LTD Skulls and Snakes guitar GL600-SS or maybe even the GL600 Serpent.  I can take many more pictures upon request.  Correspondence is quicker if you email me (sahlomonic@gmail.com).  I was semi-active on this forum before the board change a year or two ago.  I'm active on other fourms under the same moniker.

GL600-MT.  I think these were made in 2006 or 2007.  All stock with exception to an EVH low friction volume pot. No dings, no scratches, etc.  This is the strat style body not the Kami style Sam Ash version.  Unlabeled Seymour Duncan Screamin Demon pickup which is stock.  Stock OFR.  Added strap locks.  Tuned to E standard with 9's

GL500-K.  These were made around 2002-2003.  Excellent condition.  MJ wound Screamin Demon added.  Floyd Rose Special with tone block from an OFR added.  Vinyl "bomb" fret inlays that can be removed if you don't like them.  This guitar is more akin to the Skull and Snakes guitar since it is an Alder body and Rosewood fretboard, the real Kamis have all maple body and ebony fretboards.  Tuned to Eb with 9's

Post to Thread