giftednmusic

Pics of ESP M-I NTB?

Updated
I'm sorry if these are somewhere on the board here, but I haven't been able to find any? I'm looking to buy one of these and was hoping to hear from those that have one. What do you like and dislike about the guitar? How does...
MORE »
stoyche

Michael Wilton Series

Updated
How is it going everyone? I am doing an advertising campaign on this guitar for school. The Michael Wilton specifically, but I have to involve all the other signatures in my advertisements. I was wondering if anyone...
MORE »
ESP LTD PH-600 Sig Model

ESP LTD PH-600 Sig Model

Updated
Im looking for a good versitile guitar this year, one that can do a miriad of styles and has a trem, i was thinking about the PH-600 as its only £499 here. I want to know the pros and cons of the PH-600. I was also...
MORE »
HeavyMetalAlchemist

Carpenter 8-strings

Updated
Does anyone know when the Stephen Carpenter 8-strings are being released and/or how much they're gonna cost?...
MORE »
thuwisan

Need some help chosing ltd kh-203 vs epiphone lp custom

Updated
hello guys i am looking for a new guitar and i liked these 2 models because they are not to expensive. What would you recommend me?? How do they play clean/distorted a few pros and cons maybe Or do you recommend...
MORE »
KleineFanta

KH2 STD or CS? plz help

Updated
Can somebody help me? KH2 NTB STD where are these guitars made? Country/ are they made in the CS? KH2 NTB CS where are these guitars made? country? I want to buy a KH2 NTB STD... I once had a Jackson DK1 usa, is ESP...
MORE »
bodomfan81

action on E-AL-128/LTD Alexi-600

Updated
how low is your action set on this guitar? mine doesn't go lower than 2.5mm on 24th fret starts to buzz. neck relief is near straight....
MORE »
metalmaniac 13

Wtb:esp Kh-2 Vintage

Updated
Hi if anyone want to sell the esp kh-2 vintage with certificate i want to buy it!I give my esp kh-2 bolt and extra money!!! Thanks a lot George:evil...
MORE »
Arcane

Differences with Alexi guitars

Updated
Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone could explain the differences between the various makes of the guitar. I've noticed that the ESP and LTD guitar's bodies vary from the Edwards make. Specifically the length of the...
MORE »
Gwar

Gwar

Updated
I think ESP should release GWAR signature models...The flatus maximus Horizon 3 is cool....
MORE »
JMad81

ESP Vs

Updated
I started gassing hardcore for a DV8 today after seeing an exodus video on HBB last night. I was looking around and they are going for $2999 :\ Are they made in the Custom shop? I wonder if the new Padge V will cost...
MORE »
Sc-500.....

Sc-500.....

Updated
Hey all, I've got an SC-500 that I bought second hand a while ago and I'm wanting to try and get it back to original spec. Call me crazy, but yeah. I've got the Seymour Duncan JB in the bridge already, but I can't find the...
MORE »
Axle

The ESP KH-2

Updated
The first ESP I ever played. Awesome playaility, amazing sound from the EMGs(I think I might change my mind about active pickups.) Floyd Rose always stays in tune. A very metal feel. Trust me, we all know no one would ever...
MORE »
BLS

LTD Truckster

Updated
I love this guitar, had it since it first came out in '05. I hate the finish. I was thinking of stripping it down (Body and back of the neck) and leaving the finish on the headstock, side and back of the body. Has anyone done...
MORE »
metalmatthew

new here

Updated
hey..new to this forum..i have a edwards al-128 scythe..and have had and played lots of esp and ltd.....
MORE »