LTD Ouija Sparkle Pickup Covers - Discontinued

Updated
LTD Ouija Sparkle Pickup Covers - Discontinued

Hey folks !

Prototypes are over and production has begun !

Spent a lot of hours finding the good glitters, density, clear coat, lettering and so on ... and here the results.

The covers shown are a bit "less-flake-density" but as it may vary from guitar to guitar as we saw. I tried to do my best on these.

Hope you'll like them, hit me up if you're interested on getting a set !

I must admit that I'm in love with that Red now 

Cheers, have a nice Easter weekend,

-G.

EDIT : The Ouija Family, with the Sparkles equiped with ESP-Like pickups package :

EDIT : Production of these is over.

Thank you for your trust and kindness over these 3 years !

Cheers,

G.

Chris C.

Hello.  I just acquired the KH natural ouija ltd.   Do you still make these covers for the pickups?

Guiguitarz

Hi Chris,

Today I'm focusing on finishing the custom guitar orders I have, unfortunatly, those covers are a bit long to manufacture, and I've got a lot of demands.

I can write your name down on my list of orders and I'll keep you posted if any new batch of those will be made.

Cheers,

G.

Robert H.
Guiguitarz wrote:

Hi Chris,

Today I'm focusing on finishing the custom guitar orders I have, unfortunatly, those covers are a bit long to manufacture, and I've got a lot of demands.

I can write your name down on my list of orders and I'll keep you posted if any new batch of those will be made.

Cheers,

G.

How do it get a pair 

Chris C.

Please do.  Im dying to get this thing finished.  Natural Ouija!!

Robert H.

Hey I’m interested in a set is there a chance you can do white ouija set I sent you a friend request and pm you on insta 

Julien M.

Hey G are you still making/selling these? I’m looking to buy a Kh red sparkle guitar in the next few weeks and would love to equip it with some of these awesome pickup covers. I’d greatly appreciate if you could get back to me with some info

Rick R.

Hi, Any chance to still get a set of the pickup covers for the Ouija Natural? Sorry for bringing this up now. I has one a while back and was going to buy them but sold the guitar before I could get them Now I have another. Please let me know rickrecco@gmail.com

Post to Thread