LTD Ouija value?

Updated
LTD Ouija value?

https://reverb.com/ca/item/17575810-esp-kh-2-ouija-kirk-hammett-signature-black-2009

Has some small issues, personally I would rate it as a "Good' condition player grade.

Reverb hs the book at around $1,200 to $1,657 CDN. 

What would you offer? Does not state it come with original hard case or COA (if it had one originally)

Owner might be stuck on the sentimental value vs market.

-James

CannibalChris

So I'm actually in the market for a red LTD Ouija and have been watching the prices creep up as well. By any chance, does anyone know who has #73? As I have the black LTD Ouija #73, and think it would be cool to have that one as well. I know it's a long shot, but I figure I might as well ask... 

FlameToBlack

I checked my records and I used to own LTD Purple #71. Not quite #73 but darn close!

CannibalChris

Yeah, that is pretty close!

ESP 348

That would be awesome to pickup #73 red and purple LTD Sparkle Ouijas mate.

If I ever see it, I will be sure to contact the owner and ask them if they wanna sell it.

CannibalChris

I appreciate that, ESP 348...

ESP 348

I just saw a NGD on Facebook where someone just received red sparkle Ouija #29 or something like that lol

Not really close to #73, but sorta.

CannibalChris

Nice... yeah if I can find a good enough deal on another number, I'm cool with that. But it would be nice to have that one : )

ESP 348

No worries mate. Will see what happens.

BlackJack21

If I was looking for any serial numbers to try and grab, it would be #666.  Give me all those any day. 

James H.

Would be cool for sure. Except the Purple and Red LTD'S are limited to 500 each. Black was 550. Too bad.

BlackJack21

Haha damn. Shows you how much I pay attention to the ltd line. Fine give me #13 of each then. 

ESP 348

Lol! #13 of each would have been cool.

ESP 348

Just saw #41 of 500 red LTD Ouijas on Facebook.

We are slowly working our way to #73 Chris.

CannibalChris

All right! We're getting closer!

FlameToBlack

Another 2009 Ouija LTD black is offered on Reverb for $3,452 (previous high $2,500 was for sale two weeks ago).

Those are steep prices for LTD Ouijas! 

ESP 348

I saw that black LTD Ouija. BIG bucks lol.

FlameToBlack

Recently I was bidding on and won black LTD Ouija. 

Then seller said final price was too low and cancelled the sale. He wanted at least $2,800 for it!

That's entering ESP 1990s Ouija territory and for this kind of money you can get a real thing, same as the one played by Kirk!

Vadesne  F.

Hello

maybe i will sell my ouija ltd black 2009 if there are any interested, let me know

Jesse R.

Do you still have it? How much do you want for it??

load more replies (1 of 1)
muhammad anwar

Ltd has very poor resale value regardless if it limited edition.... its more for playing than collecting....most will still buy esp m2 or e2 rather then ltd if the price difference isnt much

vex_sb

Well, looking at the prices, i would disagree. 

LTD black ouija is clearly collectors item. 

Post to Thread