Serial Number Check?

Updated
Fiutem F.

K1249304

Hello all; would someone please let me know if this serial number is legitimate?

Do all signature series have the ESP logo on the back of the headstock?    This one does not, and I feel like I got the deal of a lifetime on it.

It feels great, has the certificate of authenticity, came in what appeared to be original packaging, has the logo on the case, and appears to have come from a legitimate dealer.  Am I just being paranoid, or am I in good shape?

Thanks to all; Happy Holidays

jimmy j.

Just checking if this LTD ESP E-300 serial number E066832  guitar is legit.. I got it from a Pawn Shop for $200. Overall as a guitar it seems good. I have 15 days to decide

Pushead

Sadbtru, we'd need more than a single photo to confirm, but there's nothing in the photo that would make me question legitimacy.

Jimmy, the EC is legit. Should be from between 2000 and 2003.

Christopher S.

I know this is probably a long shot, but I've been researching for about a day and a half now. I'm currently living in South Korea and saw a pink Alexi Sawtooth for sale at a local shop with an ESP branded headstock. I was looking to see if anyone knew a serial number range for these to verify that it's legit and to also ask, were the pinky's offered as ESP STD series as well as Custom Shop? There's not much info that I can find on these guitars and most of the info I've found are for the other colored models.

Douglas M.

hello all;would someone please let me know if this serial number wi21084152

Pushead

Hi Douglas, I'd like to see more than just a single photo to confirm, but there's nothing in the photo you do have that is suspicious to me. It's a 2012 model.

Bradley S.

Looking for information on this guitar I picked up.

I know it was made in Indonesia.

SN

IR0610523

Thanks in advance

Philip T.

Philip T.

A friend gave me this...but I think it's fake

Jeff R.

I just bought this for $200 and it seems legit but could someone help me out with the year? Serial number is "I 15041732" Thanks!

Siamak  B.

Hi,

Would you check my guitar serial number please.

Thanks 

Siamak  B.

Hi,

Would you please check my guitar serial number, thanks.

Siamak  B.

Would you check this one, thanks.

Steve C.

I'm having one gelluva time finding ANYTHING about this guitar. LTD Viper 100, not the FM as far as I know. Has ESP tuners and Duncan Design buckers

Steve C.

I've got one for you E074571. ESP LTD Viper 100

Beau T.

Hello! I was looking to buy a used ESP Ltd M-1000 FM Deluxe, and the guy is willing to sell it to me for only $650, which is basically half of what the same exact style and models are going for on Reverb and elsewhere. So I’m considering myself lucky, as it’s in very good condition supposedly other than minor wear from years of general bedroom use. But even still, not that it’s a big deal, knowing how much they are going for everywhere else online and off, I’m just curious roughly or exactly if you could tell me what year the model I’m looking at was made? I would greatly appreciate any feedback! Thanks! 
Serial number: W0706148. Made in Korea 

Post to Thread