Aap m.

LTD neck thickness

Updated
Hello, Recently I borrow my friends Viper deluxe and really enjoyed playing the thin neck. Since your website states that all guitars have the "thin U" neck, I got myself an EC-256FM LD, 'cause I prefer the shape. The neck...
MORE »
Shawn M.

Pot Belly guitars

Updated
Just saying...those were such cool guitars, I don't think they were given a fair shot. I'd honestly like to snag 2 or 3 especially with those Duncan P-Rails....
MORE »
Custom ESP

Custom ESP

Updated
Hey there, im new in this community. My teacher suggested i post here when i told him i wanted to sell my ESP.  Hopefully by networking i can find the right home for this baby....
MORE »
Brian W.

Neck / headstock mark on EC-10

Updated
Good day all - hope this hasn't been discussed already, but I recently received an LTD EC-10 as a gift, and it differs a bit from the pics I see online.  The only difference is that the EC-10 nomenclature badge that I see on...
MORE »
Reagan S.

Floyd Rose Vibration

Updated
I am new to guitar so forgive me if this is a stupid question: I have an LTD MH-201. The Floyd Rose Arm vibrates quite loudly sometimes. It seems worst when I play the A major chord (out of the chords I know) and sometimes...
MORE »
Metql

JH-600 VS KH-602

Updated
Hey guys, the title says it all which is better, also if you have any suggestions for similar guitars let me know.  ...
MORE »
heraN bUdDHikA

solution for strings and screws rusting

Updated
My guitar is ESP LTD-EX 50.strings and few screw around pckups are rusting.factory string set was rusting fastly.but i replaced XL string set and it is okay unless little bit rusted.If there is a good solution for this i'll...
MORE »
my M-50's new look

my M-50's new look

Updated
After having it 10 years my m-50 got a makeover! Emg 81, custom carbon fiber pickguard, no tone and volume moved....
MORE »
Baritones

Baritones

Updated
I'm the proud owner of an LTD EC-401B and a EC-407BFM. I'd love one more of each but obviously in other colours. Olympic White would be awesome! Who's with me on this? ...
MORE »
Chubb C.

Single purpose EC 500

Updated
ust got it today when I got home. Price was awesome! Came with sperzel locking tuners, Gotoh bridge and tailpiece and what I assumed was a missing knob.. Its a thin paddle 2 way switch for the bridge and the b&n together....
MORE »
Parker S.

bass amp cord

Updated
Is there a specific amp cord for the ax series LTD bass guitars? If not where can i get a cord andwhere do i need to get one if there is?...
MORE »
Valeri K.

LTD M200FM locking nut problem

Updated
rasped your locking nut and need to change it but do not know what  - R3 or R4
MORE »
Caps and Treble bleeds EC1000

Caps and Treble bleeds EC1000

Updated
Hi. Esp LTD EC1000 VB Active EMG's. My tone pot has a tiny cap, hudden under the wiring. Should i change it for a bigger one? Thinking 200v 0.022. Plus, the two volume pots- any point adding treble bleeds? Cheers guys n gals....
MORE »
LTD Snakebyte: First production models vs. later ones

LTD Snakebyte: First production models vs. later ones

Updated
Interesting thing I noticed between the first models and the later ones: we all know that they changed the Sperzel tuners to ESP tuners and the pickups to Het set from 81/60 (same with trucksters I think). But another thing I...
MORE »
My EC 256 and KH 502 for sale

My EC 256 and KH 502 for sale

Updated
I am selling my LTD KH 502 and my sunburst Ec 256 along with some other non esp guitars the Ltds are both in excellent condition.   https://reverb.com/shop/jims-gear-depot-14...
MORE »