Ricky B.

Help identifying a guitar

Updated
Hello, I'm new to the forum and would love help identifying this guitar... The story behind it is I bought from a music store in maine, the owner of the establishment sells about Maine's only selection of  esps. Anyway he has...
MORE »
So I grabbed the M-330R the other day.

So I grabbed the M-330R the other day.

Updated
And I have to say I am very impressed. I wanted a rev headstock M on the cheap and this delivered. Not only that it's a really nice feeling guitar.   Well done ESP!...
MORE »
SEYMOUR DUNCAN JB/59

SEYMOUR DUNCAN JB/59

Updated
Goodday Sirs. can i ask what is the complete specs. of your SD pickups release guitar specialiy the JB and 59 ?  Because i both EC-1000T CTM DMZ and i want to replace the pickups with SEYMOUR DUNCAN JB and 59 and i want to...
MORE »
Tallicafan

Wanted to buy : LTD Ouija

Updated
been trying to get a hold of this guitar for a while, if you have one for sale and in mint condition and can ship to Australia, drop me a line!!...
MORE »
Chad S.

Am I correct?

Updated
I think I have a 98 Ltd m250. Can anyone confirm? One of my favorite guitars ever. Don't want to part with it, but I would like to have some idea of what it's worth..........
MORE »
Péter  L.

Ltd MH 53 Schaller tremolo

Updated
Greeting guys, I am considering replacing my Floyd rose special to Schaller Lockmeister.  My question would be, that is possible?. I measured the cavity and the new trem and the sizez in mm are more or less good. Has...
MORE »
Randy R.

Evertune on a SW EC-1000?

Updated
Does anyone else feel this auction is suspect? I'm attracted to the Evertune bridge on a white EC and it would be awesome if this was legit.    Any thoughts?   Okay, I guess I can't upload images or post links, but if one...
MORE »
Robert N.

Personal Opinion

Updated
If ESP could do it, I know people that like the arrow body shape, and some people don't like Floyd Rose or Tremolos in general, I would like to see the arrow in a string thru construction. Would anybody else like to have this...
MORE »
Any LTD with 305mm radius?

Any LTD with 305mm radius?

Updated
Are there any older LTD models that have a 305mm Radius? The archived catalogs do not show radius and every LTD current production is 350mm. I'm trying to find if they have always been 350mm or if there have ever been any...
MORE »
Why there is no V-1000 or M-1000 w/ tom bridge.

Why there is no V-1000 or M-1000 w/ tom bridge.

Updated
Hi there!

I currently own LTD DV8-R and LTD KH-WZ and they sparked a idea in me:

I think ESP needs to create two "new" models: V-1000 and M-1000 with tom bridge. Let me explain myself.

What comes to the...
MORE »
Koa is beautiful!

Koa is beautiful!

Updated
Got my esp ltd ec-1000 Koa top today and it sounds as good as it looks. Pictures don't do it justice. All in all a beautifully made instrument.  PEACE ✌ ...
MORE »
Christoph B.

LTD B-55 Pickup help

Updated
Hi, I'm a guitarist thinking of switching over to the dark side  and the Bass I'm thinking of getting is the LTD B-55. The only thing is I'd like to be able to upgrade the pickups later. Are they the standard size for...
MORE »
Jdaly

Pickup selector on m100fm

Updated
How does the three way pickup switch work? Which positions is which pickup?...
MORE »
My 1st EC series

My 1st EC series

Updated
Hey guys. After owning many ESP and LTD Horizons, MI, M II etc, I got my 1st EC series guitar, EC 256, and am way impressed. Neck is super sweet, a little meatier than my Horizons. The top is beautiful and stock PUs arent...
MORE »
venndi k.

LTD H-300 vs H-1000

Updated
Hi!   I have an LTD H-300, it's a great guitar. What do you think, it's worth to buy H-1000 (the old H-1000, with cock stock), and sell my H-300? I have upgraded my H-300 with EMG 81, and with sperzel locking tuners. Is the...
MORE »