EMG Het Set on Viper 1000

EMG Het Set on Viper 1000

Updated
I ordered the EMG Het Set. Is there any reason to change the pots in my Viper 1000 Deluxe? I currently have  the 81 85 set. Is there a quality difference at all?...
MORE »
Abid-ur R.

Ec-10,Fake or Not!

Updated
Was looking for a Ltd Ec-10 for my friend. But I can't seem to be confident whether it's a replica or not. The guys did show the package had "no series name on the 12th fret" written but weirdly it also sounds really good...
MORE »
jcsonderegger

Mystery EXP-branded Viper/SG

Updated
Hey all,   I'm looking into a local offer for an SG style guitar that looks in all ways like it could be a viper. The only thing throwing me is that the headstock has an EXP logo that looks similar to the ESP one but...
MORE »
EC 331

EC 331

Updated
I just put one of these on layaway and I was wanting to know if you have one and how do you like it, thanks!...
MORE »
G. Balsa

Is my EC 401 legit?

Updated
Hi all, I recently bought f  a LTD EC-401 olympic white.      There's actually something unusual on that guitar. Each ESP/LTD I ever saw in my whole life, on 12th fret had a rectangular inlay where is reported the...
MORE »
Rafael G.

MH-250 vs M-330R?

Updated
I have a MH-250 which I like, but there's a possibility to pick up a M-330R which has Mahogany body, active ESP pups and a Floyd Rose Licensed bridge. The downside is that there's no maple top, the paint is not as cool, the...
MORE »
ralph d.

ralph

Updated
Ii recently acquired a used LTD B-55 on ebay. When it arrived, no active tone boost, not even a battery compartment. everything else looked fine and it even sounded O.K. It was only 129 GBP  and so I'm not going to make a...
MORE »
H 1001

H 1001

Updated
I just switched out pickups in my H 1001 and put in an EMG 60 in the neck position.  This guitar has a sweet tone and I just love LTD guitars. ...
MORE »
Liam G.

Help! Possible fake f-200

Updated
So I do not own the guitar yet but my local music shop is selling one made in Korea i don't have the serial number but I do have a picture from their online page. Just want to know so I don't waste my money. Thanks!...
MORE »
Nem67

LTD ec-1000 VB : Fake or not ?

Updated
Hey guys,   i'm going to buy a LTD ec-1000 VB but i saw something strange on the photo. I explain : the guitar head is mentionning "ec-1000" : i've never seen this before the fretboard has no "ec-1000" logo on the 12th...
MORE »
Hans Anders

HELP! Need to determine LTD bass modell!

Updated
Hey! Could anyone tell me more about this bass?    Is the modell name LTD B?...
MORE »
talentless

At least 2 different versions of the EC-400vf ?

Updated
as far as i can tell, there is a version that has a tapered neck heel on the back of the quitar, and one that is not tapered. the back of the headstock indicates that both versions are made in korea does anybody know what i...
MORE »
Viper 201B? Anyone got pics of one?

Viper 201B? Anyone got pics of one?

Updated
Hey ya'll, I'm jones'n for a baritone 6 string LTD and don't want to wait an eternity for a used EC-401B to hit the market. Has anyone played the new Viper 201B and or got any pics? I'd love to see pics of that Jatoba fret...
MORE »
Gerard  B.

Issues with my ec-256 purple burst

Updated
Just  wanted to share. I got mine in a music shop. I really didn’t notice this because I just took a quick look at the finish then tested the sound. When I got home I checked at the finish. But what I found out was there is...
MORE »
dsmith003

LTD EC-256P Problems

Updated
OK, I'm not one that usually complains but I can't let this one go. I purchased the above guitar online a couple of months ago. When I rec'd it it looked pretty cool. It's a gold top. I tuned it up and plugged it into my...
MORE »