brada

Duncans on mh100qmnt?

Updated
Is it worth putting SD JB & '59 on mh100qmnt? it's my back up guitar and I'm not very happy with the sound? Is the wood on it really bad for putting passive pickups, or do I have to go for EMG? Thanks, cheers!...
MORE »
gab4554

2008 series?

Updated
I was wondering when the 2008 LTD's gonna show up? I hope theres a Viper or EC with FR and new colors...
MORE »
val

Ltd M-300

Updated
Does anyone have pics of the old LTD M-300 with that see-thru blackcherry? Guy offered me one but my computer is to slow and wont fully load the pics....
MORE »
___KC___

discontinued ltds

Updated
does anyone know a site or page that shows all of the discontinued ltds? ive found one before, but now i dont know where it is. i would just like to have a link or something, please dont ask why, im just intrested....
MORE »
LTD w/EMGs!!!

LTD w/EMGs!!!

Updated
I just noticed that pretty much every higher end LTD comes with EMG pickups. What if someone is interested in a nice guitar with (non shit) passive pickups off the shelf???...
MORE »
takesnogutz666

m-200fm

Updated
does anybody know if the quality of the '07 m-200fm has dropped from last years model? since i lost the auction for the m-302 i think i' going to buy the 200 but it seems like in the pictures it looks cheaper from last years...
MORE »
gab4554

LTD Viper 400 and 200

Updated
Why the 400 doesnt have flamed maple top and 200 has it?...
MORE »
svt4cobra6

MH400 action still high!

Updated
Hi I recently purchased an MH 400 (10/21/07), love the sound and looks. When I got it from the store it had a slight bow in the wrong direction to the neck. I had the neck set up and intonation set up at a different store but...
MORE »
tallicag20

New Guitar Day!!!!:)

Updated
Wassup guys!!!...i just picked up my brand new FX-400 and ITS. IS. AMAZING. looking!!...the body's thin, its not heavy at all(compared to my other guitar (b.c. rich warlock))...i'll posting pics shortly!!...
MORE »
gab4554

LTD Viper 400 and 200

Updated
Why the 400 doesnt have a flamed maple top and 200 has one.....
MORE »
Duffy

Question on bought today LTD EC-50

Updated
Today I bought a EC-50, nice guitar, plain, but with tobacco sunburst finish on the top. Does anyone know if this is a contact paper or photo finish they put on these. It is certainly beautiful. I personally don't like...
MORE »
idpmofo

Satin Finish fades?

Updated
Read a couple of posts that claim the satin finish will fade. Whats the best way to make it last ALAP? btw, I have an EC-500s on order. I hate ESP flag inlays....
MORE »
decimal

lefty models

Updated
sorry to keep posting but, what esp bass guitars come in left handed versions?...
MORE »
decimal

lefty LTD F series Bass?

Updated
i was wondering if there were Left Handed versions of the F series bass guitars. or if anyone has one for sale any help would be appreciated. thanks...
MORE »
ESP LTD VB-400 and MHB-400 Baritones

ESP LTD VB-400 and MHB-400 Baritones

Updated
I am intrested in getting a Baritone at the moment, i have seen a couple of sweet deals on the VB-400 and was wondering what its like to my EC-1000VHB and my EC-500 OW in terms of build quality and playability. I am also...
MORE »