ESP LTD VB-400 and MHB-400 Baritones

Updated
ESP LTD VB-400 and MHB-400 Baritones
I am intrested in getting a Baritone at the moment, i have seen a couple of sweet deals on the VB-400 and was wondering what its like to my EC-1000VHB and my EC-500 OW in terms of build quality and playability. I am also intrested in the MHB-400 for the same reasons, but havnt seen any good deals on them yet. Pics and a short, or long review would be helpful.
ESPimperium

Its mainly the VB im intrested in as id probably take the 85 out the neck and convert it to Grynch style specs, i want something i can tune to B & Drop A# with as i have some ideas that i want to play, idealy id get a 7 string but the fact i can get a VB-400 for arround £479 at the moment is a deal too good to ignore.

But the fact the MHB looks so bad ass is hard to ignore, i may have to wait and see if there is any new ttuff coming from ESP this winter, i may even wait and see if they reduce it any more as baritones and 7 string axes are harder to sell than their Fender/PRS/Gibson scaled 6 string counterparts.

Any other reviews/opinions out there???

ShreddyMcFunTits

the fact i can get a VB-400 for arround £479 at the moment is a deal too good to ignore.

Where's this at?

For £479 I'm very interested. It'd be nice having something I can drop A in.

load more replies (1 of 1)
distortionman

hi
i was wondering if a guitar would sound good through a guitar cab and a bass cab for low end

load more replies (1 of 1)
MV-CTM

I've got a VB-200 and it's pretty fucking awesome. What do you want to know about it?

capoeiraesp

I recently scored a vb-400 satin for $500 aud, which is a good deal over here. The satin finish wears pretty easily and tends not to look too good, i'm gonna get a big ol machine head logo sprayed on it. My guitar repairer/luthier swapped the strap button onto the horn for me yesterday, for free! He put in some resin and extra stuff to reinforce it since he'd had so many dudes come to him who'd done it at home and had split the horn.
She's a sweet ride, balances beautifully now. I have mine in C 430 with 11-52's and it's great. You get this extra bit of tight low end with these baritones. If you can compare a std scale tuned the same back to back you'll see what i mean. I wouldn't say it's a guitar built for shredding, the mh would probably be better, mainly cause i'm use to my mh-1000 for fast shit. I wouldn't mind an 85 in the neck as well.

BiG STaN

My brothers band was practicing yesterday he had an extra tom for his drum kit on top of an unused bass cab while they were practicing and in front of the cab was the guitar players Vox Valvetronix AD50VT, a tube combo with some built in effect's, the height difference is only about an inch or two, they played a song with a bass player and two guitarists and the tom fell on top of the amp, now the amp isn't producing any sound, we took it apart and looked at all the wiring, look's all tight, and the tube look's good, but for whatever reason it isn't making any sound when a guitar is plugged in, nor does it make any white noise when we turn up the built in distortion at max volume, does anyone have any suggestions cause I'm completely lost

load more replies (2 of 2)
Post to Thread