flimz

Viper 1000

Updated
Hey, Im thinkin bout the new viper 1000 in olympic white with the duncans. I was just wondering if anyone has experience with the Duncan Custom 5 in the bridge. What does it sound like? No stores around here have one to try...
MORE »
fznn

H500 or MH400NT

Updated
I played the mh400nt the other day and I really want it now. I also looked on the esp website and saw the h500 which is around the same price. The guitars almost have the same exact specs but imo, the h500 looks...
MORE »
wiseblood

Ltd B-254!

Updated
Anybody Have One, And Can Tell Me Anything About It, The Good The Bad, And The Ugly!!...
MORE »
apexi_wildchild

need a little help

Updated
hey guys...wanna ask something..how do i move the strap button for EX-50??thanks.....
MORE »
Borked Bob

ec-500

Updated
ok im really starting to dig this guitar after trying an ec-400at. what are your views on it and all that?...
MORE »
nameless

EC400AT? Pics?

Updated
I'm sure I read somewhere that EC400ATs are full thickness. Is this true? Also, post pics! :p...
MORE »
Feelings on the EC-SIN

Feelings on the EC-SIN

Updated
Just got my graphic series ltd ec-sin. They only made 100 and mine is number 100. I haven't heard much talk about these on the forum and just wanted to know peoples opinions on them It plays just as well as a regular ecplise...
MORE »
roncubus

LEATHER STRAP for my LTD BASS

Updated
hi! i just bought an LTD D-5 bass and im pretty much happy with it... now since i got this nice bass, i would like to get myself a comfortable leather strap... any suggestions guys? i would like to get your opinions which...
MORE »
morphius1

MH-1000 pics wanted

Updated
i've seen the MH1000 with SD's and emgs but i was hoping if anyone had any pics of them?...
MORE »
LTD Hybrid Opinions

LTD Hybrid Opinions

Updated
Theres one just came up in a cool wee shop near me, i am looking for a good modding guitar, how good are the Hybrid 400s??? For £379, would that be a good deal??? Or should i maybes go for something like a cheap Gibson SG...
MORE »
MeTal_HeaD

New Paint Process Pics

Updated
Alright, I figured i'd post the pics of my paintjob..its not complete yet, but i have a few pics of how it went down; The paint colour is "Charcoal Pearl", using DupliColor automotive paint (Nissan colour)....
MORE »
theDogger

What length EMG Vol/Tone pods

Updated
I am replacing my EMG-ESP LH300 PU's in a EC with EMG 81/85'w and was wonder if anyone knows off the top of there head what length are the Vol/Tone pod shafts. EMG has Long and shorts.. theDogger...
MORE »
d_byrne23

New Guitar Suggestions Please

Updated
I have a $700 canadian budget, I have a MH400NT right now, want something with a reliable floyd, is the m400 worth it, or should I go to another company such as jackson and get a dk2m?...
MORE »
Sibs

Mh-1000

Updated
I think I want this guitar. Not only is it cheaper, but it's sexy as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!! And because i also need a new amp. So the Horizon is not an option anymore. So can anyone show me really good pics of the MH-1000??...
MORE »
ScytheMan

Need a new guitar

Updated
I have been looking for months and I want some of your guys opinions. I play mostly metal rock and some blues occasionally and my price range is up to 1200 bucks. I love the alexis and the roope but the japanese alexis are my...
MORE »