MH-1000 pics wanted

Updated
morphius1
i've seen the MH1000 with SD's and emgs but i was hoping if anyone had any pics of them?
sirsloop

yeh man... I've already got a red MH250NT... but the devil in my head wants me trace up and blow my economic stimulus check on one of these.

Weasley

I love the binding on that thing

morphius1

im thinking of getting that guitar actually. its fooking nice :D

nicknuisance

I hate abalone

ShreddyMcFunTits

I hate abalone

Thank you for that great pearl of wisdom. You're an inspiration to us all.

I'm not a big fan of the DBSB. Prefer the Green and Blue tbh.

Though my favourite is the old solid black one. My mate lent me it for a little wile a bit ago when he wanted to mess around with my 7 string. I have some pictures lying around somewhere.

Dæmonium

The MH-1000 is a seriously gorgeous guitar. It was what I initially had in mind before getting my Horizon FRII, but they didn't have any MH-1000's in stock and I'd have to wait 3 months for it. I didn't really want to wait so I got the FRII and I love it, but I still want a MH-1000.

Very sexy guitar..

Dæmonium

Very simple and classy, I love it.

Sibs

That black one is sexy! Wow you were right!!

Ramses1134

red is discontinued. i got it here in the board. actually, the old board.

morphius1

red is discontinued. i got it here in the board. actually, the old board.

shite. i could try ebay but i'd be short for luck :'(

Dingbat-Walabi

after getting a guitar with an ebony fretboard, anything with rosewood looks gross and cheap to me...

morphius1

after getting a guitar with an ebony fretboard, anything with rosewood looks gross and cheap to me...

i agree, it's annoying the amount of guitars without ebony fretboards :'(

Hemmelight

i wish there were more LTD's with maple boards. I would kill for an M1k with a maple board and less abalone.

EDIT: also, dot inlays. not a fan of the fin things. :P

Post to Thread