M-100uc?

M-100uc?

Updated
i saw on ESP site a while back there comming out with an M-200 Urban Camo im not 100% on the series number, but has anyone seen it or knows the price on it yet? CORRECTION M-200UC...
MORE »
A-Ro

Humbucker spacing EC-400AT

Updated
Just curious if anyone here has swapped pickups on one of these guitars? I know I need standard spacing for the neck but was curious if I need F-spacing for the bridge pickup....
MORE »
WretchedESP86

Need an Opinion

Updated
So a guy contacted me asking if I still had my '07 See-Thru Black Viper 1000 Deluxe. This guitar is in mint condition (I think I only played it like 15 times max) with the ESP Hardshell case. So I told him I would sell the...
MORE »
Stringmachine

LTD MX130 information needed

Updated
Hi there! I just found this forum a few days ago looking for some information about ESP/LTD explorers. I found a thread in the ESP section whitch was very informative but I still have some questions. Seems to be quite a...
MORE »
TheFue

"Beater" guitar

Updated
My friend is offering to sell me an F-50 for $80, is it worth it to get this thing for something to plink on at school, or do the 50-series suck so hard I shouldn't even bother and would wind up getting more pissed off than...
MORE »
2005 EC-400 value

2005 EC-400 value

Updated
hey all, my buddy has asked me if this is a good deal or not....2005 EC-400 with ZW set of EMGs....$400 bucks good/bad/make a diffrent offer?...
MORE »
Borked Bob

damaged fingerboard?

Updated
well basically i was testing a ec 400vf and noticed like yellow lines in the fingerboard is it damaged or just badly painted and how is it fixed? btw i bought the guitar and im picking up tomorrow so ill post pics in the ltd...
MORE »
ShreddyMcFunTits

LTD Surveyor 400

Updated
Basically In a nutshell, anyone tried one out and if so any good? I'm thinking about getting into bass, and since I have a nice thick paycheck coming at the end of the month, I thought I'd pick up a bass and amp to start...
MORE »
docfreak

questions about the ltd F - series basses

Updated
hi, i am from hong kong, so please ignore the grammatic mistakes~ Are the F -5E, F 155DX and F-105 new? ( i only know about the F104 and F255) haven't noticed them before~ i am looking at F -5E, F 155DX and F-105, which...
MORE »
New painting Project EC-400 Yes... Pics.

New painting Project EC-400 Yes... Pics.

Updated
Hey guys, it's been a while since I painted/posted my last project on here, that V-350. Well, I picked up an EC-400 with a Gibson 500T and 496R pickups and have began documenting the work... Heres the last...
MORE »
xdaynex

size of the f series guitars?

Updated
does anyone know if the size of the f series guitars are roughly the same size as a lets say h series guitar? cuz i have a case which fits an h but im not so sure about the f. is it possible?...
MORE »
Mezziah22

Question on the 'White' EX-400

Updated
Hey guys, if any of you own or have seen a white ex-400 in person, Can you tell me if its more 'White' or does it look like a cremey yellow color? because ive seen a couple of pics and some showed it looking more white,...
MORE »
ESPANDY16

ltd exp questions?

Updated
hey guys i was hopeing you could answer a couple questions i have about exps, cause i really want a white stopbar one (yeah i know fanboyness to the max). 1) the 200 is blot on right? 2)how much does a 200 go for? 3)how...
MORE »
uberwigget

fx400 pickups

Updated
I was always told they came with 81/85s but i was looking on the esp site and the specs there say 81/60s. Just checking to see if they really do have a 60 in the neck. thanks...
MORE »
xdaynex

sticky/gloss vs satin finish neck?

Updated
heyy i have a satin finished neck on one of my guitars, and im just curious how big of a difference it would be if i bought a guitar with a gloss finish neck. ive heard that they stick to your fingers and stuff, and is it...
MORE »