M-100uc?

Updated
M-100uc?
i saw on ESP site a while back there comming out with an M-200 Urban Camo im not 100% on the series number, but has anyone seen it or knows the price on it yet? CORRECTION M-200UC
1point8t

I'd prolly say $449-499 based on the other 200 series guitars that have graphics. I really want to pick one of these up for a good stage guitar, granted I'll throw some better pu's in there.

Wyatt

yup i know the feeling.

the day i bought my JH-200 with the digital camo, i immediately wanted the M-200UC instead.

Roidster

ya i wanted the JH 200,but after seeing the M200UC today for the first time,i want it

TheFue

how much is the JH-200 running now? I love the Digi camo, not so hot on the trem or inlays....

Roidster

depends were you buy it,in canada its around 500 bucks

Wyatt

i put my JH-200DC on the bay a few weeks ago and it sold for only $275 (no reserve). i was kind of pissed at first, but glad to get rid of it.

The Edge Of Darkness

I just can't understand the difference of specs between the M200UC and the M200FM...I wanted to buy the urban camo and switch pickups to have one guitar tuned in E standard and the other in E, but I wanted a better guitar than the MH100 I have now...the M200UC is pretty much my guitar with stock PU, reverse headstock, flat top and a different finish!

Post to Thread