Rejzor

WTB ESP MX-250 or ESP EXP

Updated
Hi guys! New to the forum and all. I'm looking to upgrade my main guitar since my band is turning a bit more serious and the two guitars that I'm looking for are in first hand the MX-250 or if that's unavailable the ESP EXP....
MORE »
ESP Surveyor

ESP Surveyor

Updated
Hey. I really wonder why the ESP Surveyor disapeared....
MORE »
Anyone selling an MX220?

Anyone selling an MX220?

Updated
Anyone selling an MX220? I'm interested....
MORE »
gokuangus

Real Explorer?

Updated
Hey guys. I was wondering if you could help me figure out if this guitar is real? I have a feeling it isn't given the person's claim that they are unsure of the guitar's origins as it was a gift. Any and all help would be...
MORE »
Lasse L.

ESP Horizon CTM info?

Updated
I got this lovely as feck ESP Horizon (pickup aren't original of course), it plays and sounds awesome! The previous owner said he bought it in Japan..
Now I'm trying to find out more about it, it's got an 8 digit serial...
MORE »
fabdib

Strange ESP M II

Updated
Hi to everyone, i've see this ad sales: http://www.mercatinomusicale.com/mm/a_esp-m-ii-standard-ntb_id4551715.html But something dosen't convincing me. First the 2 pot of volume/tone the position is strange and usually...
MORE »
haunting

Upgrading to ESP standard?

Updated
Hello there. I have an LTD ex-400. I like the guitar, it was my first guitar and I've had it for a long time. It was made in 2004, has Grover tuners, emg 81/81, black hardware etc. etc. However, I've been starting to ponder...
MORE »
1992? ESP Mirage Mii Deluxe

1992? ESP Mirage Mii Deluxe

Updated
Hi there! Just wondering if can help me out. I have what I believe is a 92 ESP Mirage Mii Deluxe. It has an ESP Floyd (German Schaller) -H-S config and one volume knob. Just wondering if it's rare, has value, etc? Plays...
MORE »
Rob H.

Real Horizon?

Updated
Hey guys, I am close to buying this used Horizon and just wanted to be sure it's the real deal. $1,200 a good price?   ...
MORE »
Roger K.

ESP vintage series identification help please

Updated
Hey guys,   I bought this guitar when I was in college and never have been able to figure out exactly what it is other than what is on the headstock.  Whenever i search for it, I inevitably come across the vintage plus...
MORE »
Brian T.

Need the right ESP case

Updated
Hello all. I just ordered a used 2013 ESP Standard Series Fr-II Horizon, but it doesn't come with a case. Can someone tell me what ESP case will fit this model? Also the spring cover is missing (backplate) and I can't find...
MORE »
RickReipert

ESP Horizon 1997 H-S-H

Updated
Hey fellows... I want to show you a particular Horizon's model that was made under specifications of a Brazilian Dealer in that time. This Horizon as you can see has 2 humbuckers and 1 single. I'm lucky to have one of these...
MORE »
ESP M-III Deluxe. Info anyone?

ESP M-III Deluxe. Info anyone?

Updated
Does anyone have information about ESP's M-III Deluxe guitars? There is one selling his gtr and I haven't been able to find much information on Google, which is weird considering there you mostly DO find enough information...
MORE »
E.B. Daniels

Edwards 335 neck size

Updated
I had a serious finger injury years ago and it seems like ESP necks with jumbo frets are literally the only ones I can play without pain.  I have an Eclipse with a smaller size neck with jumbo frets. I'm looking at an Edwards...
MORE »
Tony L.

Trying to identify ESP FX STD guitar

Updated
Hi, I have a an ESP FX STD guitar made in Japan and I'm having a hard time finding it online. I'd like to find the same in an online store to compare mine to for value. Please help. Thank you! ...
MORE »