jl-austin

Stainless steel frets?

Updated
I have heard rumors that the MIJ ESP's have stainless steel frets. I currently own an ESP M-1 NTB. I have had it about a year, and the frets are still super shiny (compared to Ibanez which dull after a year or so). It...
MORE »
German Y.

Surveyor Made in Japan

Updated
Hi everybody! I need to Know how much a surveyor bass can cost? It is made in Japan and It has active seymour duncan pick ups with equalization system. The year of manufacture may be 1985. Thanks!...
MORE »
Help with Eclipse 1

Help with Eclipse 1

Updated
Hey, saw an ad for an Eclipse 1 going for around 950 USD or 900 EUR. It's a four knob version from 2006. Link (in norwegian)  Sounds like a good deal, but it says that it's in matte finish and I'm not too familiar with...
MORE »
Michael B.

ESP M-I with banana neck - does anyone know much about this guitar?

Updated
Hi guys I've had this guitar stored in my attic for quite a while. Found it yesterday whilst having a clear out. Other than it being an ESP M-I, does anyone here know much about this guitar, such as model, approximate age /...
MORE »
LUINRUINS

Sinclair Trem Needed!

Updated
Hello Everyone! I have an 1989 Mirage Custom that is in need of a new sent of saddles. Since ESP/Sinclair decided to use offset saddle screws no retail replacement saddles seem to work. So I figured I come to you all and see...
MORE »
Are all ESP's 305mm radius?

Are all ESP's 305mm radius?

Updated
The archived pages don't list radius specs but I see the current production seem to all have 305mm radius. I am wondering has that always been the case for all ESP?...
MORE »
Craig F.

Ltd TE-202 maple fretboard

Updated
Hello, I play in a police tribute band, and recently bought a LTD TE-202. I'm fine with it as is, but to look true to Andy Summers, I would trade my rosewood neck if anyone has the black tele with the maple fretboard. Or does...
MORE »
Please Help Identify My LTD Guitar S/N 44685

Please Help Identify My LTD Guitar S/N 44685

Updated
Hi Everyone...  Could you please help identify my LTD guitar.  I bought this new quite a few years back, when the Kirk Hammett model was popular, I should think around late 90's or early 2000's.  I remember asking the sales...
MORE »
Luis R.

ESP Telecaster Traditional Series

Updated
Hi guys. I´m new around here. I´m planning to buy this guitar and I need some information/help regarding this guitar.It´s a Tele, I think made in Japan??? , it´s from the 90´s ( beginning). Maple neck, sperzel locking...
MORE »
Need to get rid of one of these...

Need to get rid of one of these...

Updated
Not sure what one to keep! thoughts? THe Mirage custom namm piece or the M1? ...
MORE »
Which pots for 2011 Horizon?

Which pots for 2011 Horizon?

Updated
Have a 2011 Standard Series Horizon nt-ii and need new pots. Bought it used and it has a push/pull. I wanted to know what were the stock pots used and were the originals push/pull on the volume?...
MORE »
Please help Identify the old ESP precision bass

Please help Identify the old ESP precision bass

Updated
I got this esp, I am unfortunately unable nowhere traced on what type it is. Does anyone know? Serial number, brand pickups are nowhere on bass. Bass is heavy, wood is up to the red. Thanks for any help. ...
MORE »
serge_k

ESP Eclipse - Fake or OK?

Updated
Hi guys, I've spotted an ESP Eclipse guitar on a Russian site with a good price. I am not an expert in ESPs and do know that there are lots of fakes out there. I attach the pictures. What do you think - is it a fake? Thanks...
MORE »
Anyone selling ESP Horizon?

Anyone selling ESP Horizon?

Updated
Hi guys I'm looking to buy an ESP horizon (not LTD & may consider E-II depending on price) ideally UK but would arrange shipping from overseas. any info email me : mramsden@me.com thanks  ...
MORE »
ESP Åkesson EX Signature

ESP Åkesson EX Signature

Updated
Afternoon all,   I'm trying to track down a picture of the old Fredrik Åkesson signature model from around 2007. It was an explorer shape, possibly with a Floyd rose and cross inlays.   There used to be an image of it at...
MORE »