Matthew

Are the SV Standards still in production?

Updated
I've wanted one forever and I think I'm going to get one finally, once I raise the funds. I was looking on the Japanese ESP website and only saw the NT and FR models (the black ones that have passive pickups and black...
MORE »
Knucks

ESP SV Standard

Updated
I live in the States and I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know where I can find me on of these guitars? If I have to order online I will. :/...
MORE »
ESP do they even exists >.>?

ESP do they even exists >.>?

Updated
:mad: what's with the delivering of STANDARD guitar?s I ordered 4 months ago a standard horizon after 4 delays still i don't know when it'll arrive. A friend ordered a snowwhite M2 7 months ago....still he doesn't know a...
MORE »
JonCurcio

Made in Japan sticker...

Updated
How many of you leave it on? I'm debating if I should remove it. 8o...
MORE »
Reverse Spam! Horizon Nt-ii

Reverse Spam! Horizon Nt-ii

Updated
Looking for another Horizon. If anyone has one for sale shoot me a PM...
MORE »
Michael A.

Fret grime???

Updated
When I first got my Eclipse II, the fretwires felt so polished and smooth. It was great. A couple of months later I am noticing some build up on the fretwires. Is it from keeping it in the case whenever I am not playing...
MORE »
ESP Eclipse II VW Vs. ESP MH-II NT Opinions???

ESP Eclipse II VW Vs. ESP MH-II NT Opinions???

Updated
Im in a debate what one i should go for??? Another Eclipse or a diffrent beast totally. Duncans Vs EMGs and 24.75 scale vs 25.5 scale. Gloss Blue Vs Vintage White and Set Neck Vs NTB. Basically, id be looking for a Drop...
MORE »
Eclipse II vs Eclipse Custom

Eclipse II vs Eclipse Custom

Updated
Aside from the set neck vs neck thru, how would you compare these two....
MORE »
salvatruco

ESP MII truss rod wrench 8mm

Updated
where can i buy a 8mm pipe wrench that is required to adjust the truss rod on the MII. thnaks:confused:...
MORE »
andrewcx13

dimensions on eclipse II bridge

Updated
so i had some issues with the saddles on my eclipse as the low e kept popping out of the saddle and after having it filed down 4 times i decided to bite the bullet and buy graph techs. well long story short, in the process of...
MORE »
MetFan

$ in Japan

Updated
Does anybody know if ESP's can be purchased in Japan? And if so, can you get them for much cheaper than in the states? I'm also wondering if it's possible to find stuff there that is on the rare side. Any info? I just...
MORE »
Michael A.

Eclipse II Standard VHB parts?

Updated
Looking for some creme pickup rings and a matching toggle switch cover to install. Don't really know what to buy. I have an EC-400 AT with the color that I want. Haven't tried the pickup rings because when I tried the...
MORE »
DRACO

Hey guys.

Updated
I have never posted here. Looks like you got a serious problem with n00bs and stuff. I have read some of your posts and most are very hard to read. Your posts read like a blind man with AIDS trying to use a soccer ball as a...
MORE »
Juan David

ESP vs Caparison

Updated
I was looking around the internet and i found this Caparison guitars, they look pretty kool, but they are so damn expensive. Have anyone tried these guitars?? Are they worth the price or just overpriced guitars. How are they...
MORE »
nick c.

What do you guys think.....

Updated
Esp will come out with next year?? New model? Colors? Bring back the cockstock?????...
MORE »