E.B. Daniels

Edwards 335 neck size

Updated
I had a serious finger injury years ago and it seems like ESP necks with jumbo frets are literally the only ones I can play without pain.  I have an Eclipse with a smaller size neck with jumbo frets. I'm looking at an Edwards...
MORE »
ESP guitars

ESP guitars

Updated
I have a question. Is ESP still aloud to make explorer type bodies and flying V bodies that were styles of Gibson as long as there are added frets. Such as 24 instead of 22?...
MORE »
ESP WM-1 Custom

ESP WM-1 Custom

Updated
ESP WM-1 (Water Melon -1)
This was an old butchered ESP M1-Custom guitar that previously had 4 different paint jobs and extra pickups and controls installed and routed etc and was bought back to life with the best airbrush...
MORE »
Guy M.

ESP Standard V - fake or not?

Updated
Never seen this model on any site whatsoever ,can't figure out whether it is real or not.  http://www.ebay.com/itm/251850123616 The details of the guitar :  neck through mahogany body
maple neck
ebony board
thin u...
MORE »
Distressed series

Distressed series

Updated
What opinion do you have about the Esp Eclipse Distressed series?...
MORE »
Please help ID unusual Eclipse

Please help ID unusual Eclipse

Updated
Hi everyone, I have an unusual ESP Eclipse. Full thickness with cutaway on the back. I bought it used a few years ago and never got around to trying to find out more about it. Serial dates it to January 1998 (I think) It...
MORE »
ESP Mirage Custom

ESP Mirage Custom

Updated
I picked up a old ESP Mirage Custom.. id like to find out any info on it that i can.. Please help! 28117398 If anyone has ideas od the specs for this that would be awesome as well  ...
MORE »
Horizon NT-II in Trans Black

Horizon NT-II in Trans Black

Updated
Hey guys. Anyone know if ESP ever made one of these?  I know they now have the USA version of it, but wondering if back in the ESP Japan days they had this model?   Thanks....
MORE »
Ben M.

KKV (1997?) for sale: bolt-neck, tribal graphics

Updated
I'm selling my ESP KKV, which I believe from the neck-plate stamp (# 27767) is a 1997 model.  It has a bolt-neck and tribal graphics.  Questions, offers?  I've been trying to research it, but that's turning up very little, so...
MORE »
Shamballa

Is this ESP Eclipse I legit?

Updated
These are all the photos that the seller uploaded for the time being. I asked him for photos of the back of the headstock, he should be posting them soon...
MORE »
Please Help Identify My LTD Guitar S/N 44685

Please Help Identify My LTD Guitar S/N 44685

Updated
Hi Everyone...  Could you please help identify my LTD guitar.  I bought this new quite a few years back, when the Kirk Hammett model was popular, I should think around late 90's or early 2000's.  I remember asking the sales...
MORE »
Timur M.

esp m II

Updated
Hello everyone. I`ve got the ESP MII model . Here some information about it. It was made in 1994 . In Korea . Seller said, Japanese masters have made it ,before LTD factory was opened. In stock it was having EMG 81 pickups...
MORE »
Phillip H.

ESP M-II determining year?

Updated
Picked this up on CL. It was found under the search " gutiar " on a chance of a misspelled listing. $160 with the original case. It is a blend of the deluxe and the custom. It was 250,000 on Japanese market in around 1998...
MORE »
Picked up this bad-boy today!

Picked up this bad-boy today!

Updated
Got a KILLER deal on this bad boy today....   Just wanted to share!...
MORE »
Kyle S.

Anyone Have a Black Xtone PD1

Updated
looking to buy or trade for one...
MORE »