angelrani430 a.

The tracks of the

Updated
The tracks of the exquisite release collection is already specified, with numerous tracks, numerous showing other extraordinary...
MORE »
Pre 1980 ESP tele

Pre 1980 ESP tele

Updated
I inherited dad's tele copy by ESP. I know he bought it on 48th st NYC before 1980. Fender decals but neck heel reads ESP Electric Sound Products with pencil mark 1-6-1-1-3 or something on end. Body is greenish tint white....
MORE »
Louis B.

Fake ESP Eclipse?

Updated
Was looking in the classifieds, and found this old fella. Although the seller claims it's fake, it looks alright to me. How would you guys tell?    ...
MORE »
Esp Eclipse Distressed series

Esp Eclipse Distressed series

Updated
My new baby has arrived, cheers to everyone!...
MORE »
E.B. Daniels

Edwards 335 neck size

Updated
I had a serious finger injury years ago and it seems like ESP necks with jumbo frets are literally the only ones I can play without pain.  I have an Eclipse with a smaller size neck with jumbo frets. I'm looking at an Edwards...
MORE »
ESP guitars

ESP guitars

Updated
I have a question. Is ESP still aloud to make explorer type bodies and flying V bodies that were styles of Gibson as long as there are added frets. Such as 24 instead of 22?...
MORE »
ESP WM-1 Custom

ESP WM-1 Custom

Updated
ESP WM-1 (Water Melon -1)
This was an old butchered ESP M1-Custom guitar that previously had 4 different paint jobs and extra pickups and controls installed and routed etc and was bought back to life with the best airbrush...
MORE »
Guy M.

ESP Standard V - fake or not?

Updated
Never seen this model on any site whatsoever ,can't figure out whether it is real or not.  http://www.ebay.com/itm/251850123616 The details of the guitar :  neck through mahogany body
maple neck
ebony board
thin u...
MORE »
Distressed series

Distressed series

Updated
What opinion do you have about the Esp Eclipse Distressed series?...
MORE »
Please help ID unusual Eclipse

Please help ID unusual Eclipse

Updated
Hi everyone, I have an unusual ESP Eclipse. Full thickness with cutaway on the back. I bought it used a few years ago and never got around to trying to find out more about it. Serial dates it to January 1998 (I think) It...
MORE »
ESP Mirage Custom

ESP Mirage Custom

Updated
I picked up a old ESP Mirage Custom.. id like to find out any info on it that i can.. Please help! 28117398 If anyone has ideas od the specs for this that would be awesome as well  ...
MORE »
Horizon NT-II in Trans Black

Horizon NT-II in Trans Black

Updated
Hey guys. Anyone know if ESP ever made one of these?  I know they now have the USA version of it, but wondering if back in the ESP Japan days they had this model?   Thanks....
MORE »
Ben M.

KKV (1997?) for sale: bolt-neck, tribal graphics

Updated
I'm selling my ESP KKV, which I believe from the neck-plate stamp (# 27767) is a 1997 model.  It has a bolt-neck and tribal graphics.  Questions, offers?  I've been trying to research it, but that's turning up very little, so...
MORE »
Shamballa

Is this ESP Eclipse I legit?

Updated
These are all the photos that the seller uploaded for the time being. I asked him for photos of the back of the headstock, he should be posting them soon...
MORE »
Please Help Identify My LTD Guitar S/N 44685

Please Help Identify My LTD Guitar S/N 44685

Updated
Hi Everyone...  Could you please help identify my LTD guitar.  I bought this new quite a few years back, when the Kirk Hammett model was popular, I should think around late 90's or early 2000's.  I remember asking the sales...
MORE »