Maxzibit

Is this original ESP?

Updated
Hello, I want buy ESP Horizon black aqua but i'm not sure its original esp, can you help me? photos below.    ...
MORE »
Michał K.

ESP Phoenix-B - fake?

Updated
Hi! I've a question - is this one original? Guy wants to deal it for mine Musicman sub5 - it's rather strange as this is price range of used ltd phoenix 1004. Also he claims that it's "endorser model". What ya...
MORE »
Henry h.

NGD

Updated
Just got this yesterday on a trade.  ...
MORE »
J.M.

ESP Eclipse II Distressed, real or fake?

Updated
Can someone help me please to identify my ESP Eclipse II Distressed is real or fake? Thanks in advance   ...
MORE »
Dmitriy N.

ESP Eclipse II Vibrato

Updated
I tried to find any opinions about it or videos on YouTube, but there are none. Did anybody actually have that guitar? What's your thoughts about it?...
MORE »
48th street esp guitar

48th street esp guitar

Updated
I recently bought a guitar neck and body from a guy who said he bought it at the 48th street shop in the 80's.Just trying to get any info at all.Thanks! I also posted in another forum.Sorry! I'm new to the...
MORE »
German Y.

Surveyor Made in Japan

Updated
Hi everybody! I need to Know how much a surveyor bass can cost? It is made in Japan and It has active seymour duncan pick ups with equalization system. The year of manufacture may be 1985. Thanks!...
MORE »
Anybody willing to sell an LTD EXP?

Anybody willing to sell an LTD EXP?

Updated
I've been searching for one and I can't find one in my price range, which is around $1000....
MORE »
ESP Viper Hardware

ESP Viper Hardware

Updated
I got a great deal on this viper, but the previous owner removed the strap buttons for some odd reason. I am going to buy replacements. What style were they on a 2009 Satin or Matte Black ESP Viper Standard? I am assuming...
MORE »
Eclipse models - any information?

Eclipse models - any information?

Updated
Hi I bought a used eclipse from a store. The seller said it had one owner, Duncan pickups but didn't know more about its history. I am new to ESPs but understand there are no records for models this old because it predates a...
MORE »
ESP M-III Deluxe. Info anyone?

ESP M-III Deluxe. Info anyone?

Updated
Does anyone have information about ESP's M-III Deluxe guitars? There is one selling his gtr and I haven't been able to find much information on Google, which is weird considering there you mostly DO find enough information...
MORE »
Sv NT Purple custom - fake or not?

Sv NT Purple custom - fake or not?

Updated
Hi guys,been a member of the ESP family from 2003 and I'm really proud of it.
I have a question for you all,I found a guy that wants to sell this guitar(he's a bunch of Km from my place)and I wonder if it's a true ESP or...
MORE »
Esp Eclipse help!

Esp Eclipse help!

Updated
Hi guys, I'm wanting to know the main things to spot on a fake eclipse. I'm wanting to trade my amp with someone that has a beautiful eclipse but i'm a bit paranoid that it might not be real just because i know there's lots...
MORE »
Adrian B.

FAKE HORIZON ???

Updated
Hey You Guys,  I want to buy this 2nd hand Horizon, but I'm not sure about the crooked serial number on the back of the headstock... It has really uneven spaces between the numbers :/ hmmmm Can anyone help with some wisdom...
MORE »
Brian H.

Problems with an SV Standard

Updated
So after years of wanting an Esp Sv standard, I finally dished out the cash and filled that big hole in my heart. They are hard to come by these days, but PROMUSICTOOLSdotcom (Germany based store) had a few left in stock. I...
MORE »