Online on Youtube the opener track from my last solo album "Back from a Journey".
Feat. John Macaluso (Y.J. Malmsteen, Labrie, TNT, Symphony X).
https://youtu.be/KuWK4rPmIG4 - updated
0 Comments - More updates
- esp horizon ii fr, Taylor 214ce, and raimundo classical
- web design, photography, and snowboards
- Rock, melodic metal, and Progressive Rock (Musical Genre)
- Gear (Amps, Pedals, etc):
- blackstar series one 100
- Favorite Guitar/Bass Player:
- andy timmons, kiko louriero, and guthrie govan (the aristocrats)
- About me:
Guitarist and producer in Milan has international collaborations with musicians such as Bryan Beller (Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, Guthrie Govan, Dweezil Zappa bassist) and John Macaluso (drummer Yngwie Malmsteen, James Labrie, TNT, Alex Masi, Jennifer Batten).
- He is the Rock / Metal guitar professor at CEMM of Bussero (Milan), Music Lab of Melzo (Milan), Logos Music Shop in Gorgonzola (Milan) and has been teaching for about 20 years and has taught more than 300 students over the years.
- He has collaborated with countless bands playing prestigious stages such as Rolling Stone in Milan, the Live Club of Trezzo (Mi)
- He has performed at the international festival as "Elements of Rock" and "Immortal Sphere" (the latter as HeadLiner with the Timesword)
- He has participated and collaborated on seminars of international artists such as Malmsteen, Fabio Casali, Cris Proctor, Mike Keneally, Neil Zaza, Massimo Varini, Luca Colombo, Bryan Beller, Kiko Loureiro.
- In 2010 he released "Chains of Sin" with Timesword (the progressive metal band of which he is the master minder and producer) under the German label 7Hard, who sees as a special guest at the bass player "Bryan Beller" (Steve Vai , Satriani, Guthrie Govan, Dweezil Zappa).
The album gets great results in terms of visibility and ratings at the leading magazines and webzines in the industry, bringing them to a group like Dream Theater, Shadow Gallery, Fates Warning etc. etc ...
This work is immediately noticed by the collaborators who are promptly invited to participate in International Festivals and in TV shows like "Rock TV" directly called by Mario Riso to perform in the "SalaProve" program.
- Over the years he has been playing acoustic guitar by developing a personal show with Loop Station that will work in the summer season for Northern Sardinia with 50 dates in less than 4 months, achieving remarkable success among the present present.
- On May 13, 2016, he released his solo album "Back from a Journey" on all major digital stores (iTunes, Google Play, Amazon Music), an album inspired by the greatest guitarists of the current scene such as Andy Timmons, Steve Vai, Kiko Loureiro, John Petrucci.
The drummer of this project is the great John Macaluso (Yngwie Malmsteen, James Labrie, TNT, Alex Masi, Jennifer Batten) with whom he played and performed live the album.
The album was presented at Radio Lombardia - Linea Rock, Radio Lecco, Rockwebradio, Radio Bollate, on the digital terrestrial channel 216 on the TV show "Mi Piace", on Guitar Club Magazine in September 2016 with a 3 page interview.
- Appears as a special guest on the record "I'm the Way, the Truth and the Life" of the metal band "Veritas Choir" coming out at Symphony Underground.
- He is currently working for the second solo album.
Dan is the only member of the ESP community to be advertised in 2017 for two times for the "Friday Member Spotlight
Back on a journey with John Macaluso: - -
In the studio
Here is a brief press review about "Return From a Journey":
CLUB GUITAR Magazine
"Inspired and technical music over the lines, are the features that mesmerize the listener into an ecstatic sea, highlighting the leader's goal: creating engaging and non-virtuous melodies for himself."
ROCK HARD - vote 7/10
"A debut that deserves to be listened to with transport and attention!"
MELODICROCK.IT - vote 78/100
"Back From A Journey is a musical journey that admires and thrills, pushing us to listen to it repeatedly, without tiring."
ROCKREBELMAGAZINE.COM - vote 4/5
"The exquisite approach to composition, combined with songs far above the average, allows this album to be pleasing to any further listening."
TRUMETAL.IT - rating 84/100
"Damn that beautiful disco! ... a great example of Dan's artistic maturity ... a constant service of the song, with an always demanding idea or melodic phrase around which the whole piece is written and developed."
"They appreciate the stylistic variety and the great verve pieces such as the Outdoor opening, the beautiful The Fight and the Power and Life of Metallic Power and Life, but it's all the album that works and creates a kaleidoscope of chitarral sounds over the lines "
ROCKGARAGE.IT - rating 6.5 / 10
"... the axeman often opts for growing plots that can increase the pathos that goes on while listening to the single track."
ITALIADIMETALLO - vote 7/10
"Virtuous enough, the artist does not allow too much in solitary masturbation, but creates songs with an endless structure to only guitar work .... a cd made well by a competent and technically unbelievable musician."
METAL JOURNAL - Rating 8/10
"Already with Opener Outdoor, he has the impression of having a real masterpiece with stratospheric solutions, strong and powerful rhythms, backed by a musical star.
Dan Logoluso uploaded the video Outdoor - Back from a Journey (feat. John Macaluso)