Ltd Ex 50 vs Ltd Ex 401 weight

Ltd Ex 50 vs Ltd Ex 401 weight

Updated
I am trying to determine actual weights of the basswood body ex-50 compared to the mahogany body ex-401. Thanks!...
MORE »
ESP Gary Holt

ESP Gary Holt

Updated
Hello, I ordered a ESP Gary Holt model a few weeks back from my local dealer. I was wondering what factory those are being made in? Also, what is turn around time for those guitars? One last thing, what is the average weight...
MORE »
Johnny Gadget

no logo, no serial number help

Updated
this came to me from a friend that owns a pawn shop, he called it a KH series i guess because of the skull and crossbones, but to me I thought it was a MH-1000 maybe I got that number wrong, I am clueless, is this an ESP or...
MORE »
Weird quality issue

Weird quality issue

Updated
I purchased a brand new MH-2015 40th limited edition and it has a really strange problem. The G string,  locking machine head is not stamped "LTD".  This looks crazy and is clearly not right. I've looked at others, and all...
MORE »
Is the clearance just for U.S?

Is the clearance just for U.S?

Updated
I'm just honestly wondering. I get the warehouse is in the states, but if you really want stuff shifted, wouldn't it make more sense to open the sale up to the world? Your stuff would move faster for certain. I mean, at the...
MORE »
Jamie H.

Need help identifying viper guitar

Updated
I got this from a trading post but I'm having trouble identifying what version this is. He claimed it is around $200 new and he said he replaced the pickups. Can anyone tell if that is true? Here are some pics: ...
MORE »
Frank Bello

Frank Bello

Updated
I am considering the ESP model bass for the Frank Bello line.. I currently have a ltd bello 4.. Can you tell me the diffferences in these models?   Thanks Stephen...
MORE »
New LTD Guitar, Yellow clear coat

New LTD Guitar, Yellow clear coat

Updated
Hi, Bought a new MH1001FR online from a major company vendor.  It appears that the clear coat was was overexposed in the UV clearcoat process, turning the coating yellow and thus the guitar green. After the one-year ESP...
MORE »
ESP E-II ST-1, Help with Screw Dimensions + fret protector

ESP E-II ST-1, Help with Screw Dimensions + fret protector

Updated
The screws on my ESP E-II Elite ST-1 have gotten pretty worn out and rusted. I want to replace the screws with some screws from stewmac. I was wondering what size and type screws are used for the bolt-on neck joint and the...
MORE »
Danny B.

fake esp ec-1000t?

Updated
Hi, i want to buy an ESP 1000T. The guy said he bought it on Ebay. I know there's a lot of fake guitars these time around. The guy lives liked a 1h from. From the pictures, can you guys help me to make sure it's a real...
MORE »
Ltd Mystique guitar

Ltd Mystique guitar

Updated
Hello, some one knows if there are some Ltd Mystique on the way?...
MORE »
Zahari K.

ESP Model Clearence Sale

Updated
I've been looking at the models but I can't find the price tag... Any suggestions?...
MORE »
String action with power slinky

String action with power slinky

Updated
I have an Esp ltd Vulture and use power slinkys 1/2 step down. What is an average action when using 11 gauge power slinkys? DO they heavier strings usually need a bit higher action? Thanks!...
MORE »
Felix K.

Question about LTD EC1000T CTM DMZ

Updated
I believe I've read that this guitar is full-thickness, but my question is the guitar weight-relieved? I'm hoping that it's not as I don't like weight relieved guitars. I have a non-weight relieved EC1000T from 2010 and it's...
MORE »
emanuel c.

Floyd rose cut string on saddle

Updated
Hello! I have a problem with my floyd its an ESP licensed floyd...  cut strings on saddle I want to know if exist a way to sand the saddle or I have to change those? thanks...
MORE »