Edwards EX-75

Edwards EX-75

Updated
Any idea when the Edwards EX-75 was manufactured? Waiting for mine to arrive from Japan but no idea on a year for it...
MORE »
89Twinturbo

Edwards Explorer MX220 Model?

Updated
Hi. Are there any plans on making an Edwards Explorer that mimics the older style MX-220 guitars? I noticed your current model (E-EX-120D) has the same body shape as an MX220, but it comes with a pickguard and different...
MORE »
xmutx

Could ESP create COA?

Updated
hi,         I purchased the following guitar which the sellers claim is an new old stock. There was no certificate of authenticity with the guitar. First, is it possible to verify it’s legitimate and second, would ESP be...
MORE »
Designer of "Forest" Style Bodies

Designer of "Forest" Style Bodies

Updated
Hey ESP, Is there one designer responsible for the Forest, F, FRX, Antelope, and Reindeer body styles? I'm a big fan of these and I'd like to know who I should reference when I'm talking about the models I like....
MORE »
ESP All Access Profile Not Working???

ESP All Access Profile Not Working???

Updated
Hi,  I can't do the following:  * Add my profile photo * Add my Bio * Add my websites  * Reserve my custom URL Is anyone else having these issues? I would love to complete my profile.  Thanks!  Dolf ...
MORE »
Pickup wiring help

Pickup wiring help

Updated
Is anyone able to tell me what wires are what on a set of LH-307 esp designed pickups (found in SC-207/MH-207)? I'm trying to wire them to a 5 way switch, and i cant find any info on any ESP Designed pickups to give me an...
MORE »
LTD F 200 with Afterburner and passive EMGs, is this an original from factory this way?

LTD F 200 with Afterburner and passive EMGs, is this an original from factory this way?

Updated
I picked up this LTD F200 with a Floyd on it all in IMMACULATE condition, brand new from some lady that said her husband had it and it just started sounding horrible one day, so they posted it for parts. LMAO.. I was ON IT......
MORE »
Rafał D.

LTD Alex Skolnick AS-1FM LB

Updated
Hi I would like to know what kind of flame maple top do you use in this guitar (LTD AS-1 LB) . Is it real flame maple top or maple top with flame maple veneer or just flame maple veneer....
MORE »
SmoothBunz

Toggle switch cap size for replacement

Updated
Anyone know the size of the toggle switch cap for an EII Ecplise BB, or where I can order a replacement for it specifically? Not for the entire pickups switch, just the cap. Thanks...
MORE »
EC-1000S

EC-1000S

Updated
I was told that this model was going to be discontinued. Is there anyone that knows if this is true or just a rumor? I'm trying to save up for this specific model, and it would really suck if I ended up not being able to get...
MORE »
ESP Devil V

ESP Devil V

Updated
Hello, I recently bought this amazing used Devil V from the ESP Craft House in Shibuya, Tokyo. All the salesman could tell me about it was that he thought it was about 20 years old.   There are two signatures on the back...
MORE »
V models for 2018

V models for 2018

Updated
Is there any plans for higher spec Esp/Ltd V models than v-50 for 2018?...
MORE »
New Models

New Models

Updated
Yo! Do you guys usually release the upcoming years models ahead of time or only after we have entered the new year?...
MORE »
Genuine?!

Genuine?!

Updated
Hi, I’m really interested in buying an esp eclipse I’ve seen, was just after verification that it’s genuine as haven’t seen any others this colour?! The serial number is SS0913133 it’s in see through black. Any idea?  Many...
MORE »
sparkle green stephen carpenter

sparkle green stephen carpenter

Updated
any chance you can make the 2018 stephen carpenter in emerald green with out the sparkles like the finish of the original stef-6?
MORE »