Ltd Mystique guitar

Ltd Mystique guitar

Updated
Hello, some one knows if there are some Ltd Mystique on the way?...
MORE »
Humbucker rings for Phoenix

Humbucker rings for Phoenix

Updated
Hello, I'm trying to revive an abandoned Phoenix and it's missing both the pickups and the rings, would you be able to point me to the right direction as to what are the correct dimensions of the pickup rings? Many thanks...
MORE »
DiP'ER

LTD M-400 OFR Nut Size

Updated
I'm looking to upgrade the licensed Floyd Rose of my 2007 and 2008 LTD M-400 to an OFR.  What is the correct nut size and radius that will work best with the neck radius?  I guess a better question would be, what nut...
MORE »
Johny2Wong

Pots for EMG pickup

Updated
Hi all, I have an E-II M-II CTM, which has EMG 81-85 with volume and tone knob. Just recently the volume pots strat emiting crackling sound whenever I turn up or down the volume knob. I guess it's time to change the pots. I...
MORE »
Replacement floyd

Replacement floyd

Updated
Hi i have recently acquired a 2007 ESP m2 urban camo.  It has some corrosion on the trem baseplate I am wondering where to get a new replacement trem as the only ones I have been able to find are either black or...
MORE »
Happy Holidays -- Be Back Soon

Happy Holidays -- Be Back Soon

Updated
ESP Fans, we're off for awhile to celebrate the holidays with our friends and families. We'll get to any questions you may have upon our return after the start of the new year. Here's hoping your holidays are filled with fun...
MORE »
ESP KH-2 Vintage vs KH-2

ESP KH-2 Vintage vs KH-2

Updated
Dear ESP team, I have posted my queries in my earlier post (http://www.espguitars.com/forums/1963390/posts/2162216-esp-kh-2-vintage-models) but yet to receive feedback from your end. Appreciate your clarification on my...
MORE »
esp KH-2 SpecialmEdition

esp KH-2 SpecialmEdition

Updated
is the kh-2 greenburst really  100 pieces made wroldwide?how come theres serial number starting with SS and K?any difference in quality and grade?...
MORE »
Guitar Order

Guitar Order

Updated
I ordered a ESP Holt several months back. Is there anyway to get an update on where my order stands? Maybe a email contact? I ordered the gutar from Motor City Guitar, Waterford, MI 48238 Thanks for the great guitars...
MORE »
grave1349

EC-1000 neck/body joint question

Updated
  I ordered a LTD EC-1000QM Black Cherry for my son for a Christmas gift from an ESP Authorized Dealer and last night as I was polishing the guitar getting it ready to be wrapped I noticed this in the neck/body joint...
MORE »
F-form fit case for F 200B Baritone

F-form fit case for F 200B Baritone

Updated
Will the F form fit guitar case fit the F-200b Baritone at 27" scale as well? Just want to confirm it will fit the length before i order one up.  Thanks in advance....
MORE »
Is the clearance just for U.S?

Is the clearance just for U.S?

Updated
I'm just honestly wondering. I get the warehouse is in the states, but if you really want stuff shifted, wouldn't it make more sense to open the sale up to the world? Your stuff would move faster for certain. I mean, at the...
MORE »
Frank Bello

Frank Bello

Updated
I am considering the ESP model bass for the Frank Bello line.. I currently have a ltd bello 4.. Can you tell me the diffferences in these models?   Thanks Stephen...
MORE »
Chris R.

Custom Guitar Graphic

Updated
I was wondering if I saw wanted a graphic of something original or had an idea of what I wanted. Do you guys say have an artist or artists that can made the design come alive? Or would I have to say pay an artist to do it?...
MORE »
Gee W.

LTD EC-1000ET see thru black

Updated
Is this model equipped with stainless steel frets? What is the make of the frets? This guitar plays beautifully and I need all of my guitars to have these frets ASAP....
MORE »