Stephen Carpenter models.

Stephen Carpenter models.

Updated
I ask you ESP, when shall we get more than just black for StefDog's gitters? It's been well over a decade since there was any other color option. The SC-200 doesn't count....
MORE »
steve d.

ESP M-II NT Truss-rod & Frets

Updated
Hello, I've just purchased a brand new ESP M-II Neck-trough. I've noticed the truss-rod shaft tip has been insert just for a bit portion inside the truss rod nut. I would to know if it's ok, I know it should be a 2-way...
MORE »
Special orders??

Special orders??

Updated
Does ESP still make "special order" guitars vs. having to buy a custom shop version of a regular guitar with only a few minor differences?...
MORE »
Is this real?

Is this real?

Updated
Was looking on ebay and i found this wierd guitar and was wondering if it was real.....
MORE »
Tribal F Series

Tribal F Series

Updated
Over the years I have collected the following tribal ESPs: F-400FM (Electric Guitar) DF-404 (B Standard 4 String) F-404FM (Red) F-404FM (Black) F-405FM (Black)   These instruments were very hard to find and I was...
MORE »
charlie c.

esp horizon

Updated
hey guys im after a esp horizon Nt-ii reindeer blue dont suppose you could tell me the best way to order one??...
MORE »
Benjamin M.

Factory 2nds

Updated
I can see that factory seconds are listed on the site, is there a way to access pricing online? or is there a particular dealer that needs to be dealt with?...
MORE »
Trussrod in LTD M-400 BOM & DGM

Trussrod in LTD M-400 BOM & DGM

Updated
Hi ESP...  For the 2016 LTD M-400R model in Burned Orange and Dark Green Metallic, is the trussrod 1-way or 2-way? Thanks......
MORE »
ESP LTD TE 401

ESP LTD TE 401

Updated
Hi there!  I've just wondering if this model is made in Korea or not ?    Keep rocking guys!  Cheers from France...
MORE »
Gilles B.

Is there anyone who knows that Navigator Strat model?

Updated
Hello, I don't know what model and year is that Navigator strat. Is there someone who could help me? Thanks  Gilles  ...
MORE »
detuned basses

detuned basses

Updated
Your owners manual mentions " detuned 4 string bass" string gauges. Is it possible to order an F 104 or an F4e in these gauges (.70 - .130)? This would be optimum and save voiding warranty from filing the nut. Thanks in...
MORE »
Loose black cable inside Eclipse 2 ???

Loose black cable inside Eclipse 2 ???

Updated
Hi guys, today I opened the back of my Eclipse 2 and I found a loose black cable! What is that? is it supposed to be like that?? It's at the bottom of the image.   ...
MORE »
ESP LTD F-155DX Walnut Brown

ESP LTD F-155DX Walnut Brown

Updated
I know you care way more about your Guitars than Basses but you should make a ESP LTD F-415FM that's Walnut Brown and isn't a $4,000 custom shop. I would buy it. The fact that the 155DX is a bolt on and has "ESP Designed"...
MORE »
foreign material on the wiring?

foreign material on the wiring?

Updated
Any idea what the white stuff is on the wiring leading to the battery compartment? Would this be remnants of a leaked battery? the rest of the cavity is clean. ...
MORE »
Marc w.

B55fm

Updated
So I own a b55fm and I would like to upgrade the pickup's what choices do I have? does esp make an upgrade for these models or do you have any suggestions ...
MORE »