E-II Eclipse pickup question

E-II Eclipse pickup question

Updated
Hi all, Got a 2015 E-II Eclipse with EMG 81/60. Wondered if mine features the completely solderless quick connect system? I'm thinking about maybe swapping them for Het Set or 57/66....Is it simply a case of removing and...
MORE »
ESP vintage plus strat truss rod

ESP vintage plus strat truss rod

Updated
Greetings from México, I'm a proud owner of 2 ESP guitars, one of them is a Vintage plus strat from 2007, my question is about the truss rod wrench, I would like to know if somebody can tell me what is the right one in order...
MORE »
Vernon Reid ESP

Vernon Reid ESP

Updated
Does anyone know If the Vernon Reid ESP seen in "Cult of Personality" was a custom order made for him? A guitar shop called Uncleikes on Instagram claims that there were only 2 made, one was for Vernon and he has the other...
MORE »
Clearance model price?

Clearance model price?

Updated
How do you find out the price on the clearance models?...
MORE »
ebony or rosewood fretboard ?

ebony or rosewood fretboard ?

Updated
I'm considering an EII MII , but I'm still searching the best combination fretboard . ebony or rosewood ? since they come with an alder body and EMGs , what do you recommend for essentially playing metal ? ...
MORE »
David J.

What is the true color of ec 401 green satin?

Updated
Hi, I want to buy a ec 401 but I have seen different colors of the same guitar, can you tell me which is the real one?
 And because they canceled the black satin :( ? Cheers ...
MORE »
Cult ´86

Cult ´86

Updated
Hi there! When the Cult´86, Vernon Reid model will be available?...
MORE »
Ellick K.

Xtone toggle switch cap

Updated
Hi, I'm looking for a replacement toggle switch cap for my Xtone PS-1. I know replacement ones come in either Imperial or metric. Which one should I be looking for?  ...
MORE »
ESP M-II Deluxe - what year and woods?

ESP M-II Deluxe - what year and woods?

Updated
Hi guys, I have this ESP M-II Deluxe which I'd love to know more about. Serial #: 27803 What is the year of manufacture? What is the body wood? Swamp Ash? Pictures:...
MORE »
Fitting an EX on a triple stand (cart stand)

Fitting an EX on a triple stand (cart stand)

Updated
Hey guys, I just bought my third guitar and I want to put them all on a triple cart stand like so:   Does anyone know if an EX shape will fit in that securely? Without tending to fall on the big spike side?   Would...
MORE »
Horizon with a scalloped fretboard?

Horizon with a scalloped fretboard?

Updated
Hi guys! I've recently bought a Horizon which the previous owner claims it's fretboard was factory-scalloped by ESP. I've never seen anything like that before, so thought of asking here. Also, since I'm already here, let me...
MORE »
Mike G.

New Guitar Dilema

Updated
Been lurking for a bit now.  Just sold a 61 Gretsch Clipper that's been in the family for a long time. Time to upgrade.  So I absolutely want EMG pickups. I want ebony on the fret board.  The rest is up in the air.  The...
MORE »
Vintage Series

Vintage Series

Updated
Early Vintage Series??? Any info helps. Serial number is 5 digit....
MORE »
Lee w.

cant post

Updated
I'm trying to post a question and it says I need points?  ...
MORE »
Danny T.

LTD JH600: Action at 1st fret issue

Updated
Guitar Setup: Nut was raised, but Low E is high? Low Sustain on G string too, need expert opinion. I wanted a second opinion. So I got my guitar setup and he said the nut was too low. It was raised so now the low E...
MORE »