Izzyspi

ESP 400 Series - Question and Value

Updated
Hi All Newbie here, about to enter the world of ESP ownership (potentially). I've played a gorgeous mid-80s 400 series, that is on sale for around the £1k mark. The owner thinks it's a Custom Shop guitar, but I wanted to...
MORE »
neveser

New Eclipse - broken G string

Updated
I just got my new Eclipse yesterday. I was playing it through the amp for the first time tonight and I noticed that it was out of tune. I checked it and it was about a half step out .I figured it was due to the strings...
MORE »
2007 Ltd WA-600

2007 Ltd WA-600

Updated
Was there a misprint on the catalogue for 2007 for the WA-600 having a rosewood fretboard? My WA-600 (serial #W0708821) looks like it is ebony but the catalogue says otherwise....
MORE »
ESP Horizon tuners

ESP Horizon tuners

Updated
Hello, I've got an ESP Horizon NT-II in Aqua Blue (or Black Aqua?) from 2010.
It features Gotoh tuners with Magnum Lock function, but I don't know which model exactly.
Can anyone tell me the exact model of these...
MORE »
2010 EC-1000T

2010 EC-1000T

Updated
Hi Forum, I acquired this ec-1000t used and i can't seem to find any info about this guitar! Its an ec-1000t made in 2010 with a rosewood fretboard, 22 frets, emg set pick ups and full body bindings... when i looked at...
MORE »
Fod

Loose string posts

Updated
Hi.      I have 2 loose posts on my ltd b50 bass tuners and would like to know how to tighten them back up. Thanks....
MORE »
jordan  g.

LTD M-17

Updated
what size are the front furrles i need to replace one  ...
MORE »
Neck specs dimensions ????

Neck specs dimensions ????

Updated
Please will be really nice if ESP provide information and details about the neck dimensions. NECK DIMENSIONS Scale   a : Width at Nut   b : Width at Last Fret   c : Thickness at 1st   d :...
MORE »
Kent

Jeff hanneman ec

Updated
A couple of months ago I ordered a jeff hanneman e.c guitar from a place called jrr shop. They said they did not have stock and it would take some time to get one from esp.i looked at esp website and noticed that they don't...
MORE »
Answer Requested

Answer Requested

Updated
I have ordered a LTD B-1004SE Multi-Scale. Are replacement strings sold in sets? If so who sells them? I have asked a dealer and they don't know. Could you please provide the info requested. Thanks in advance for your answer....
MORE »
Is the V-407B changing for 2017?

Is the V-407B changing for 2017?

Updated
I've seen some pictures recently that look like the LT V-407B has some cosmetic changes, including dot inlays instead of the arrowhead, and a pickguard which wasn't there before. Is this true?...
MORE »
Mats E.

Pots for B-1004SE series bass?

Updated
I bought a B-1004SE bass a year ago, in a local shop here in Sweden, which has now gone out of business. However, it played great and sounded great until the vol pot crapped out on me prior to the warranty period ran out. But...
MORE »
Jossejagguar

How much??

Updated
Hi guys, can somebody tell me how much taxes ESP guitars charges when buying a guitar in its site? I'd like to know it because I'm thinking on getting a guitar, but wanted to know how much taxes i will be charged....
MORE »
Lorenzo K.

2008 KH-2

Updated
Looking at a 2008 kh-2 to purchase. Serial #k24138 with coa. My only concern is that it says esp signature series, not esp custom shop. Was this the correct stamp for that year?...
MORE »
Robert D.

Gus G - ESP guitar

Updated
I was curious, ESP made a Gus G model that was grey and purple, with two bullet holes graphics.  How many did ESP make of this model?  Is it possible to still buy this model from ESP?  Anyone have one for sale?  I have the...
MORE »