SmoothBunz

Toggle switch cap size for replacement

Updated
Anyone know the size of the toggle switch cap for an EII Ecplise BB, or where I can order a replacement for it specifically? Not for the entire pickups switch, just the cap. Thanks...
MORE »
EC-1000S

EC-1000S

Updated
I was told that this model was going to be discontinued. Is there anyone that knows if this is true or just a rumor? I'm trying to save up for this specific model, and it would really suck if I ended up not being able to get...
MORE »
ESP Devil V

ESP Devil V

Updated
Hello, I recently bought this amazing used Devil V from the ESP Craft House in Shibuya, Tokyo. All the salesman could tell me about it was that he thought it was about 20 years old.   There are two signatures on the back...
MORE »
V models for 2018

V models for 2018

Updated
Is there any plans for higher spec Esp/Ltd V models than v-50 for 2018?...
MORE »
New Models

New Models

Updated
Yo! Do you guys usually release the upcoming years models ahead of time or only after we have entered the new year?...
MORE »
Genuine?!

Genuine?!

Updated
Hi, I’m really interested in buying an esp eclipse I’ve seen, was just after verification that it’s genuine as haven’t seen any others this colour?! The serial number is SS0913133 it’s in see through black. Any idea?  Many...
MORE »
sparkle green stephen carpenter

sparkle green stephen carpenter

Updated
any chance you can make the 2018 stephen carpenter in emerald green with out the sparkles like the finish of the original stef-6?
MORE »
John S.

New Stephen Carpenter Colors

Updated
In a recent post on Instagram, ESP showed a green SCT-607b. Does this mean we may be getting different colored Stef models instead of just black? If so that just made my year!...
MORE »
Tom R.

Ltd EC-10 Replacement Neck

Updated
I have looked everywhere to find a new neck, so I can give me old guitar to my great nephew.  The neck is twisted and can't be repaired, so I need to find a new one at a decent price.  Any ideas?...
MORE »
Maynardo

Horizon EII FR Black with Elixir Strings

Updated
Hello. I recently bought a Horizon FR Black. It came with 09s elixirs. I'm really liking these strings, I usually hate 09s because they feel soooo lose..... So I wanted to buy more of the same but I need to know if they're...
MORE »
Quentin C.

Eii horizon iii vs horizon nt2

Updated
My local store has a new eii horizon iii and a used horizon nt2   Whats the difference between these two? Is the horizon nt2 discontinued now? Is the eii new compared to that?   Is there a big difference sound wise and or...
MORE »
ESP CUSTOM SHOP

ESP CUSTOM SHOP

Updated
How do I get a current model with one or two changes?  The Japan ESP M-II Rosalia Sayo is perfect but would want it with No Inlays, Black ESP Block Logo and was hoping there wouldn't be a huge upcharge?  I did a Custom Shop...
MORE »
reza k.

LTD MH-50 authenticity

Updated
Hi can you please tell me if this guitar is authentic ? LTD mh-50     ...
MORE »
ESP Horizon machine heads / tuners?

ESP Horizon machine heads / tuners?

Updated
Hello! I'm having a faulty machine head that needs replacing. My guitar a Horizon FR-II, year model 2012 if I'm right. The serial number is SS1105101. It has GOTOH machine heads - but I don't know which model. What's the best...
MORE »
CITES. Is there progress?

CITES. Is there progress?

Updated
CITES. What's next? Any news? What will happen? Do you ESP guys have some information when this agony ends?...
MORE »