Not available in India

Not available in India

Updated
I want to upgrade my ltd this year and sort listed some of the 2020 models (ECLIPSE '87 NT, H3-1000, PHOENIX-1000, EC-1000 DUNCAN etc...) but never able to find these models(or older models) in Indian market. Please provide...
MORE »
Paschalis P.

What do i own?

Updated
Hello guys. Can you please analyse my esp guitar model? Date of production, parts and value? I can't find info about my model. ...
MORE »
Screws

Screws

Updated
I know ESP mainly use Gotoh hardware for the Japanese made guitars. I have a Standard Series M-II NTB I want to replace the screws for the back cover plates. The screws are smaller than the typical Fender style pickguard...
MORE »
Paul M.

Gotoh strap locks

Updated
I’m having a hard time finding a distributor that sells GOTOH hardware.  I need a set of strap locks in cosmo black to match hardware and EMG JH set on 2012 ESP Eclipse.  Schaller black chrome and Ruthenium don’t...
MORE »
ESP Japanese custom, bad case

ESP Japanese custom, bad case

Updated
Hi, first post, so sorry if this isn't in the right place. I have an ESP Japanese artist signature series guitar that I bought from Japan, but the standard case it came in is pretty old and worn. I know ESP Japan has this...
MORE »
Jon C.

Tremolo on EC-1000?

Updated
Got a 2007 model EC1000 with the stock bridge on it.  I had noticed that Duesenberg makes a easy to install tremolo for Les Paul style guitars.   However, it looks like the spacing on my EC1000 is slightly wider than a Les...
MORE »
Alvis B.

ESP E-II M-II

Updated
What are the neck thickness of EII MII at 1st and 12th frets? ...
MORE »
Ltd Snakebyte tone?

Ltd Snakebyte tone?

Updated
Hi. My Snakebyte has two volume controls, with wiring not the wireless system. Is it easy to make one of the pots a tone pot? If so is there an easy wiring diagram available? I'd like to end up with one volume for both...
MORE »
LTD Snakebyte vs ESP FX Japan

LTD Snakebyte vs ESP FX Japan

Updated
Hello all, First time poster here!  Currently I am using a Japanese ESP FX as my main guitar, and an LTD Snakebyte for a couple songs with a lower tuning.  Of course, the tonality between them is different, as the Snakebyte...
MORE »
Scotty L.

Model of LTD from serial number

Updated
A guy has this ESP LTD guitar for sale in the classifieds. He doesn't know the model. Can anyone help find the model from the serial number ? 16100224   ...
MORE »
brashboy

Tremolo arm for Synclair

Updated
Hi, my first post here. Hello! I have an older M II with the ESP Synclair vibrato, with of course no trem arm.  I know how hard these are to find, been looking, no luck. I want to keep this babe original, so not interested...
MORE »
sricabla

LTD Snakebyte Pots

Updated
LTD Snakebyte has the cheap pots, not EMG pots, right?...
MORE »
Parts?

Parts?

Updated
Looking to build a single pickup, reverse headstock EX body style. Does anyone know if bodies/necks are available for purchase through LTD?...
MORE »
Setup manual for EC-1000's??

Setup manual for EC-1000's??

Updated
I can't find it anywhere on here, most guitar brands have setup manuals (or whatever you want to call them) like Fender, Gibson, etc. Right now my guitar is set at Gibson's Les Paul setup manual. And I like using 9's on my...
MORE »
daryl a.

Guitar info

Updated
I cannot find any info on my esp horizon standard series, it was born in japan and serial number is ,    ss1139417. Any help would be great, I have searched through archives and catalogs and came up with nothing on that...
MORE »