And Justice for All album cover for 30th Anniversary of Metallica's release in 88

And Justice for All album cover for 30th Anniversary of Metallica's release in 88

Updated
Been waiting for this since ESP started doing the Album Artwork for the LTD M series , wondering what is up with Justice this year I plan on buying it when it comes out ....
MORE »
george h.

Best Essay Writing Service Reviews

Updated
Best Essay Writing Service Reviews   Therefore, our goal was to compose not a long, but informative essay writing services inspection, in which you may learn about the company's prices, services, benefits and drawbacks,...
MORE »
Brian T.

Can you tell me the year of my Eclipse

Updated
Was just curious as to the  year of my ESP Eclipse. Had always thought it was '95, but I read somewhere that it was "The Eclipse" in 1995. Anyway, here's a pic. Thanks!...
MORE »
John S.

ec-256 wiring

Updated
What color wire is the Neck and Bridge from the selector switch?...
MORE »
Prisciliano H.

GH-600nt Snow White

Updated
Any way we can get one? I know there was a gh-600nt...
MORE »
Pat F.

Eclipse with whammy

Updated
Hi i would like to know whether you can get a USA Eclipse with whammy  Thanks pat    ...
MORE »
Terrence R.

Weird buzz on Eclipse

Updated
Ok, this one is pretty interesting (I think so, at least. My wife disagrees...).   So to jump to the meat. I bought a 2011 Eclipse with low miles (just replaced the original battery for the EMGs that wasn't even spent yet)...
MORE »
Tim B.

'81 Humbucker Issue

Updated
Hi all, I've just been very excited to get hold of an '81 and have stuck it in a Les Paul project guitar of mine. I am by no means an expert but I've used the wiring diagrams available to put it in there and everything...
MORE »
Merch

Merch

Updated
Where did the apparels link go?...
MORE »
Kyle R.

M-1 Custom 87 had major defect when it arrived

Updated
I recently received an M-1 Custom 87 from Sweetwater. There was a major problem with the Floyd Rose tremolo resulting from a significant defect and lack of quality control with the tremolo cavity. Initially, the bridge would...
MORE »
Info

Info

Updated
What is my ESP Eclipse posted on my Photo. I have never seen another like it. Thinking prototype. Plays and sounds killer. serial # SS0319601. Light weight mahogany body and neck sub 7lbs. Flat top with TV yellow low luster...
MORE »
MG-550??

MG-550??

Updated
I've acquired a LTD MG-550 and there's no info or specs online. (Awesome guitar btw) It appears on the surface to be alot like the M-50 but with better conponents/pickups maybe? Anyone have this model? Was it an...
MORE »
Duncan  T.

What strings are these?

Updated
Hi - Ive bought an Eclipse EII, which was last year's model (Seymour Duncans). The strings are Elixirs and the oval badge says that they are anti rust plated plain steel - are these Nanowebs and what gauge are they?...
MORE »
Not available in India

Not available in India

Updated
I want to upgrade my ltd this year and sort listed some of the 2020 models (ECLIPSE '87 NT, H3-1000, PHOENIX-1000, EC-1000 DUNCAN etc...) but never able to find these models(or older models) in Indian market. Please provide...
MORE »
Paschalis P.

What do i own?

Updated
Hello guys. Can you please analyse my esp guitar model? Date of production, parts and value? I can't find info about my model. ...
MORE »