Fred P.

Replacement Pickguard

Updated
Hi, could you please tell me where I could get a replacement pickguard for my RZK-600? I'd like to have a white one   Thanks. ...
MORE »
Chase  M.

Ltd Snakebyte input jack plate

Updated
I am wondering why my 2018 Ltd snakebyte has this style input jack plate. Every other snakebyte I have seen have the square input jack plate. Thanks ...
MORE »
Christian L.

ESP DC-KH

Updated
Hi! I've been eyeing these since I really like the idea of double cut mahogny/maple guitars but with a 25.5 inch scale. I have a few questions: Are these actually 25.5 scale? I've seen conflicting info regarding this. The...
MORE »
Armando d.

ESP STD V-II Real or Fake?

Updated
I'm looking into buying an used V-II standard series.   There is however a thing bugging me about the seller's ad: he lists the guitar as being a 2015 model which is impossible because ESP didn't produce this specific model...
MORE »
Is ESP shut down right now?

Is ESP shut down right now?

Updated
Hi I ordered an esp snakebyte and was wondering if the shops are closed down due to the virus? ...
MORE »
Joshua W.

Help with serial. And faded Fingerboard

Updated
Hi Guys, Just picked up what I believe to be a 2012 Eclipse Standard in Oxidized Iron.  Any specs would be great.  Also, the Fingerboard is faded in a way that seems strange to me.  It's a very linear fade. It was supposedly...
MORE »
Help with M-II serial number

Help with M-II serial number

Updated
Hey guys, I just got a new M-II CTM in Snow White from Japan and wanted to know if you had any details of what factory it was made in. If that’s even possible with the new serial numbers.   Serial number ->  ...
MORE »
Paul G.

X Tone PS 1000

Updated
Just curious about anyone who has purchased an X Tone PS 1000. How do you like it, and how long does ESP plan on continuing to build these? I have an E-ii Horizon 3, and its awesome! Thanks!...
MORE »
William James

Hello

Updated
I am william james and i'm new here and want to know about guitar. and instrument ...
MORE »
Welcome to the ASK ESP Forum

Welcome to the ASK ESP Forum

Updated
Community members are now able to get in direct touch with us for product information, technical support, and more. This will better allow us to more quickly help people who need answers, instead of having our community...
MORE »
String gauge question

String gauge question

Updated
Hi there, What strings and gauge are ships with the LTD MH-100QM NT STBC, and LTD M-100 guitars? regards Lee  ...
MORE »
And Justice for All album cover for 30th Anniversary of Metallica's release in 88

And Justice for All album cover for 30th Anniversary of Metallica's release in 88

Updated
Been waiting for this since ESP started doing the Album Artwork for the LTD M series , wondering what is up with Justice this year I plan on buying it when it comes out ....
MORE »
george h.

Best Essay Writing Service Reviews

Updated
Best Essay Writing Service Reviews   Therefore, our goal was to compose not a long, but informative essay writing services inspection, in which you may learn about the company's prices, services, benefits and drawbacks,...
MORE »
Brian T.

Can you tell me the year of my Eclipse

Updated
Was just curious as to the  year of my ESP Eclipse. Had always thought it was '95, but I read somewhere that it was "The Eclipse" in 1995. Anyway, here's a pic. Thanks!...
MORE »
John S.

ec-256 wiring

Updated
What color wire is the Neck and Bridge from the selector switch?...
MORE »