ESP H1005SE

ESP H1005SE

Updated
Which ESP bass case will fit this best? ...
MORE »
Ltd kh602

Ltd kh602

Updated
I bought a kh 602 guitar but does not have the kirk hammett signature on the headstock the guy said he bought it some years ago did the early kh602 have a KH signature?...
MORE »
Lindsey J.

Can someone help me figure out if these guitars are legit? I'm looking to buy for my husband and don't know how to tell. Thanks.

Updated
There are two I'm looking at, I'll post serial number photos of both.  1st one: 2nd one:  Thanks so much for the help, it's greatly appreciated! ...
MORE »
Release date for PS-1000 XTone in Left handed orientation

Release date for PS-1000 XTone in Left handed orientation

Updated
Hey guys,    Saw on the Thomann site that they're taking pre-orders for several new lefty options from ESP/LTD but the one that caught my eye is the one (sort of) that I've been wanting for YEARS.  The PS-1000 Xtone...in...
MORE »
George Lynch Kamikaze-1 6 digit serial number?

George Lynch Kamikaze-1 6 digit serial number?

Updated
 Considering buying this George Lynch Kamikaze-1, and was curious about this six digit serial number. Is there a way to find out the year of production based on this? I've done some research, and read that ESP wasn't the...
MORE »
Vlad K.

Any way to order from Georgia?

Updated
Hi, I live in Georgia (country). Curious, if there is any dealer who ships a guitar to Georgia....
MORE »
Ruhan R.

This EC 401is legit?

Updated
Hello, I would like to buy this LTD but first I want to know if it is legit. Can you help me? Thanks!  ...
MORE »
Kaan  K.

ESP RZK-II and ESP E-II RZK-II

Updated
I've found ESP RZK-II but I don't know What it is the actual price of it ? Please help...
MORE »
FERILVCE

Difference in ESP Horizon models (FR and FR-II)?

Updated
Hey fellas, I have the opportunity to buy a real nice used black ESP Horizon FR from 2007 in mint condition. I've been thinking about adding a Horizon model to my collection for quite some time now after getting my hands on...
MORE »
ESP Telecaster 400 Series

ESP Telecaster 400 Series

Updated
Hello guys, I'm in the process to purchase my first - used - ESP guitar. It's a Telecaster 400 series with s/n 05696 Can you please help me in finding the construction year and more information on this exact model like...
MORE »
Christian K.

ESP Horizon Model?

Updated
Got an offer for the ESP Horizon on the pics. But i don´t find any pics on the net with this toggle position. Anyone an idea what model this could be? Thx ...
MORE »
2011 LTD EW-P Acoustic

2011 LTD EW-P Acoustic

Updated
Hi,   I am looking at a used EW-P - can you tell me what they retailed for brand new?   Thanks!...
MORE »
justFil

ESP SRC-6

Updated
I have found this SRC-6 from a guy who states he used to work for the ESP importer in the Uk back in the days and this one was the first SRC-6 to be sent to Europe, what can you tell me from the serial numbers?...
MORE »
Tuborgmann

Hardcase for ESP m-1 Tiger

Updated
I am looking for the ESP Hardcase that fits my m-1 Tiger. Preferably in europe, is there a model number?   Thanks...
MORE »
Jack W.

KH Purple Sparkle Finish; ESP vs LTD

Updated
Hi guys, does anyone own both versions (ESP and LTD) of the KH Purple Sparkle?    I'm quite interested in the LTD version, but the finish colour seems a bit 'off' on the LTD. Looks more pink maybe? Whilst the ESP version...
MORE »