Daniel H.

Question about guitars bought directly from ESP

Updated
If I order from the eshop, does someone at ESP perform a basic setup of the guitar before it’s shipped? 

Thank you....
MORE »
Sergi  B.

E-II completely Made in Japan?

Updated
Hi,  I would like to know where are the E-II guitars made. Some people and even dealer salesman say that woodworking is made in ESP facilities in China and then finished in Japan. Is this true or E-II are completely made in...
MORE »
Endorsement

Endorsement

Updated
How can I get an endorsement? AP 4 Metal bass ...
MORE »
Peter F.

This LTD KH I just found

Updated
Hi ESP team, I found this guitar which after a little research figured could be an ESP LTD KH-503 (with the only spider inlay being at the 12th fret, unlike the 603) Could you confirm whether this is a real LTD guitar, and...
MORE »
LTD Eclipses and maple caps

LTD Eclipses and maple caps

Updated
Kinda curious about this. I know for sure the Iron Cross and AS-1 have maple caps, but I'm curious to see if any other LTD Eclipses have maple caps?

I don't mean veneers, I mean full-sized maple caps. Like an...
MORE »
About LTD TE-1000 EVERTUNE

About LTD TE-1000 EVERTUNE

Updated
Hi, I'm thinking of buying the TE-1000 Evertune since everything on it seems perfect. However, since there hardly are any real music stores left I will buy it online. Therefore I have two questions about: 1 - How much does...
MORE »
Is this real?

Is this real?

Updated
Never seen before...on sale by a big shop... https://reverb.com/item/32641798-esp-manhattan-sunburst-1984 any clues? Watch that ESP logo...1984? truly extrange......
MORE »
sean O.

My 6th string stretches out when pulling back floyd rose

Updated
Hi all, i bought the ESP LTD SN-200fr and i always have the same problem. My 6th string the thickest string stretches out when pulling back the floyd rose. This doesn't happen on other strings and it starts from the saddle...
MORE »
James S.

E-II M-II amber cherry sunburst

Updated
As far as I know this stopped being available in the US a few years ago but while I was exploring the Japanese website I saw that you do in fact still make it. Any chance of being able to buy it in the US or are we stuck with...
MORE »
LUIS FERNANDO G.

Is this a real ESP LTD EC-1000?

Updated
Hi! I would like to know if it’s a real ESP LTD, Serial Number is: W11062188, owner says it’s a 2011.   ...
MORE »
Nikkolas P.

Information about my Ltd bass

Updated
So I was looking for information about my Tom araya signature ta-200. Any information about it would be helpful      ...
MORE »
David C.

ESP Eclipse E-II DB VB

Updated
Hi, I bought this guitar since some months and it's a very good guitar to play! Only "issue" i have a fret buzz on the first lower string E at the first fret... truss rod is well , action of the chords is ok not too...
MORE »
jay t.

LTD B4 JR Tuners & Factory String gauge size

Updated
I'm looking to upgrade the tuners on the B4 Junior.  Are there any known direct replacements that fit for this model that I can buy?  Also, which string gauges were the factory strings?  Thank you!...
MORE »
Patricia C.

ID ESP Star Guitar

Updated
Hi, does anyone have any idea about this guitar? I was told it was from New York. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you     ...
MORE »
Warranty cards

Warranty cards

Updated
Hello.   i just got a MX-2 from Japan from 2019 and it came with the warranty card but it’s not filled in, I saw others having it filled with the model and info on the guitar from the factory I guess...?   how does this...
MORE »