Aron A.

Eclipse specs

Updated
Hi, I bought this gorgeous Eclipse used. It's from 2007 and not available in the shops anymore. I'd like to know the specs on it, such as neck profile/radius,  scale length,  fretboard radius and the materials in the body, ...
MORE »
Antti M.

Model and specs of ESP Horizon

Updated
Hi,   I would like to know the exact specifications, model, year and place of production, and the other available information of my guitar. Thanks in advance!...
MORE »
Michael K.

ESP LTD-200

Updated
Hi there - looking for some help. I have an old esp LTD-200, loved this guitar as a youngster. Now looking to sell but not sure what fair price is or if should just put on eBay or reverb? Thoughts welcome. 
Serial...
MORE »
ESP Edwards E-FV-95 WB DOT Michael Schenker

ESP Edwards E-FV-95 WB DOT Michael Schenker

Updated
Hey guys, first post, I’m looking for some information for a friend at work. He has what he believes to to be the guitar in the title. A little backstory, he bought the guitar from a guy who won it in a competition. This guy...
MORE »
Andrew H.

Edwards Guitars.

Updated
Does anyone know if Edwards make or had made some similar to the E-ll M-1 ?  If so,... prices?...
MORE »
MLB1374

wiring diagram

Updated
need a wiring diagram for a ltd f204 bass thanks...
MORE »
Surveyor 87 bass

Surveyor 87 bass

Updated
Will this bass be made available without a painted headstock like the one in the pic?...
MORE »
Nicolas M.

LTD EC-401B no longer manufactured?

Updated
Hello, Im from Argentina, i want to buy a baritone guitar for tune in DROP A, (7 semitones down in the 6th string and 5 semitones down in the other 5 strings), here is very complicated to obtain an ESP LTD because the prices...
MORE »
ESP LTD M-HT Black Metal Pre-Order

ESP LTD M-HT Black Metal Pre-Order

Updated
I want to order the M-HT Black Metal but it says it's a Pre-Order. That's fine, but I can't seem to find any date when it will be 'released' or when it will ship. I see this thing on other 3rd party sellers, but I'd rather...
MORE »
Stephan F.

Ltd H-1001FR

Updated
Hi, currently I'm looking for a new Ltd. I'm interested in models from the M, MH or H series.
Unfortunately there is no model with 6 strings, a floyd bridge, thin U neck (not extra) and 2 active humbucker pickups...
MORE »
Oguzhan A.

Is this Eclipse real?

Updated
hi everyone,
It has black hardware, I can't find similar on the internet. The guitar is 2011 and full thickness. There is emg jh set on. suspension pin and jack input different?? Is this color gloss black? If it is...
MORE »
Allan R.

Information on this guitar

Updated
Hi - I just purchased an MH-350ET from a local guitar store here and I can't find anything about it anywhere online. It appears to mostly be the same specs as the 1000 series but I'd like to know what may be different about...
MORE »
Rob W.

Refinish an old Jake E Lee?

Updated
Hello I have a 90s JEL signature, originally black, that had been repainted and pickguard/electronics changed out years ago. Is there any way to have ESP luthiers return it to its out of the factory glory? 

if that...
MORE »
ARMANDO D.

String height at first fret

Updated
Hello! I couldn’t find this info in the manual. What is your recommended string height at the first fret(High E/Low E) with a capo on third fret? Thanks in advance!...
MORE »
Is this guitar real, and worth it for the price it has?

Is this guitar real, and worth it for the price it has?

Updated
  So last day I was navigating on the internet, until I found this... a Korean made ESP LTD EC-401QM, for 359.99 USD. The guitar itself is in great conditions, despite that chip on the headstock, it looks fine to me, so...
MORE »