Todd B.

Help! ESP Custom Identification

Updated
Wondering if anyone can tell me about this guitar? Wood? Worth? Etc...
MORE »
New 87 series

New 87 series

Updated
Are these a limited run series for this year only or is it a regular addition to the LTD line? Thanks!  ...
MORE »
ESP E-II Eclipse paint

ESP E-II Eclipse paint

Updated
I have a 2016 ESP E2 Eclipse DB in Vintage Black. Long story short the top, baring the banding, was damaged and is probably going to need to be re painted. I'm having a hard time matching the color/finish and paint type IE....
MORE »
William S.

Floyd rose locking nut size for the old esp ltd m200fm?

Updated
I have an old Ltd m200 fm, the neck through model, that I’m wanting to install upgraded parts on, including a Floyd original, could anyone tell me which exact Floyd locking nut size that guitar would need?...
MORE »
sricabla

What pots in Snakebyte?

Updated
I have an LTD Snakebyte. What pots are in the guitar? Are they ESP pots?...
MORE »
Chase K.

Promo codes for ESP guitars shop?

Updated
I may be barking up the wrong tree here, but thought this request might be worth asking. Is there any chance that anyone here knows of any coupon codes for ESP’s direct store that would cover clearance/factory 2nd models?...
MORE »
Matt H

The new Ltd AW-7B 2020

Updated
Hi guys, A few years ago I purchased the brown AW-7b and its a phenomenal guitar. 2020 Phase 3 has just been announced and an updated version of this guitar is coming out and I have my eyes set on purchasing it this...
MORE »
LTD-EC-1000-Spalted-Maple Transparent Red

LTD-EC-1000-Spalted-Maple Transparent Red

Updated
https://www.guitarcenter.com/ESP/LTD-EC-1000-Spalted-Maple-Electric-Guitar.g Is it dealer exclusive or new model for summer? I can't find this model on exclusive list, is there any chance you release it to general market?...
MORE »
Fred R.

Push/Pull LTD EC 1000 Piezo

Updated
Hello, I bought an EC 1000 Piezo, which has a normal inlay in the twelth fret (no "EC 1000"). I read somewhere, that those are updated ones, which have a push/pull pot too. Is this true? Then: Where to push and pull? Sorry...
MORE »
Cody W.
Andrea Z. "nuno" Ita

Top thickness for ltd guitars

Updated
Does anyone know how thick is the flame maple top for the h-1007 or for the poplar burl top for the 2020 newcoming M-1007HT? ...
MORE »
William C.

Why so long ??

Updated
I waiting for the new phoenix 1000 model to come to my local G.C.store in Toledo Ohio .the sales person they won't have any until at least spring .why so long.is this all on their part or is that just how long till u ship to...
MORE »
Chop13

Necks

Updated
Hey Guys,   Any plans for smaller necks? i have the extra thin u which is pretty awesome, but would like to see your shape with a size similar to ibanez’s super wizard 17mm/19mm!  just curious as I am not the only one who...
MORE »
John S.

Stef Carpenter Sonic Blue

Updated
Just saw this six string being reissued as an Ltd model, any chance this will be released as an ESP as well? ...
MORE »
James B.

Esp LTD MH-301 bridge replacement

Updated
I have a esp LTD mh-301. Looking for a Floyd rose bridge replacement. Not sure what I need. Any help would be appreciated....
MORE »