Seeking support for loved ones

Updated
Seeking support for loved ones

Hello, I'm considering a move to Vancouver for work, but I'm concerned about leaving my brother behind. He's been dealing with anxiety for a while now and has been making progress with cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT). Can anyone recommend a good psychologist in Vancouver who specializes in CBT?"

Penelope  N.

Hi! Moving can be a big change, it is good that you are considering the option of taking your brother on the trip so he is not left alone with the problem. I know from my own experience cbt therapy in Vancouver https://lotustherapy.ca/cognitive-behavioral-therapy-cbt/. Once they helped me a lot and I started to see the world in a different, positive and joyful way. They have experienced therapists who can provide the support your brother needs. I hope things work out well for both of you.

Martin H.

I completely understand your concern about leaving your brother behind, especially when he's dealing with anxiety. It's commendable that you're thinking about his well-being amidst your plans to move. I've seen firsthand how impactful CBT therapy can be, not just for managing anxiety but also for fostering a more positive outlook on life.

Post to Thread