Josh Travis / LTD H1009 B

Updated
Max T.

Hi guys, I just want to thank you for all the great guitars, as I owned a lot of LTDs in the past, and they still are my favourite models to date.

That being said, I am missing some 30 inch scale guitars from you guys.

Any chance of that 9 string model josh is playing now becoming available for us to buy?

It looks amazing and I want you to shut up and take my money for this one

Thanks and all the best!

Max

Pêche.

agreeed

Max T.

hello esp?

ESP Guitars

Hey Max, thanks for the question, no plans right now but notify your local ESP dealer about your interest and stay tuned to the ESP site for any new product announcements.

WintermintP

Sorry for the necro but this does need to be echoed. And no, contacting the local ESP dealer is impossible because the only dealer available is L&M and all they do is just dispense you what you bought from the online store. They don't even have any of their other services anymore. They won't even let you talk about any future custom shop guitars with ESP.

Petr Oplatka

About custom guitars, have you checked out the ESP Japan website? You can do custom orders direct from there. No middleman. Or here on this site from the ESP USA shop. Japan is 100% customizable while ESP USA has templates you can design on. IMO either is beyond worth it. 

here’s the Japan site:

https://espguitars.co.jp/

Post to Thread