SS vs CS guitars.

Updated
SS vs CS guitars.

I've read about the SS serial numbered guitars and then the same guitar with a CS serial number produced somewhere around 2012 from what I've seen. Can ESP please explain if there is any difference between the signitgure series and the custom shop guitars of the same model? 

Cheers.

ESP Admin

I've read about the SS serial numbered guitars and then the same guitar with a CS serial number produced somewhere around 2012 from what I've seen. Can ESP please explain if there is any difference between the signitgure series and the custom shop guitars of the same model? 

Cheers.

We are not aware of any serial number prefix for ESP products that begins with “CS”, however if you are referring to custom shop signature series verses the older standard series signatures, the key difference is the building process and location. Both guitars used the same specs and hardware, the only difference being more of a mass production process for the standard series factory whereas the  custom shop process is fewer people with more hands on work. Both products have the same high level of quality.

Dominic D.

how may guitars are made in a batch with the signature series guitars? Are they made on the line with other ESP guitars in Japan? In the case of the snakebyte guitars?

Post to Thread