what do they mean?

Updated
Asik s.

lohello, can any one tell me what the writings on the label means? And why is canada is written there. Moreover how can i be sure that its an authentic esp ltd ec1000fr and not a copy? Though there is serial number of the back but does it make it real korean made? And is this unit is legitimate? I want all the detail if possible. Thank you.

ESP Admin
Asik s. wrote:

lohello, can any one tell me what the writings on the label means? And why is canada is written there. Moreover how can i be sure that its an authentic esp ltd ec1000fr and not a copy? Though there is serial number of the back but does it make it real korean made? And is this unit is legitimate? I want all the detail if possible. Thank you.

The label denotes the model, serial number and inventory location. Canada represents which distributor this was original set aside for, however orders get canceled or delayed and sometimes the labels do not get changed. The serial number shown on the box in the photo does show up in our system as the model depicted. Based on the serial number the item would have been produced in Korea around 2012.

Post to Thread