usa

usa

Updated
loving life...
MORE »
Carlos1213 M.

Question

Updated
what’s the difference from USA and others cause I was about to buy the m 2 urban camo...
MORE »
jc c.

deep lagoon burst

Updated
hello !!!! i will be for sure a new customer esp !!!!! great guitars !!!! is it still possible to have this colour (deep laggoon burst) or you do not make this colour anymore  thank you for your answer jc...
MORE »
Delete Custom Designs

Delete Custom Designs

Updated
I have a several designs for the configurator I'd like to delete, does anyone know how to do this? I don't want to wind-up with a ton of drunken designs I thought were cool, only to find out Guinness Blonde likes different...
MORE »
David M.

New ESP USA TE II

Updated
New owner of a USA TE II I'm glad with the purchase, had it re setup for 10's intonation etc, plays great & just my opinion but even if was not labeled you can tell its made here in Cali, just has the feel to it, been a...
MORE »
Ronald C.

Thinking about getting a couple of USA models

Updated
Im looking at a Horizon hardtail and M-!!! or !! with a floyd and maple board. Looking for opinions of the USA stuff...
MORE »
Rocco11510

ESP USA M-II Caribbean Fade - LEFTY!

Updated
The wonderful ESP USA Custom Shop team is building my new left handed ESP USA M-II Caribbean Fade as we speak.  I am sooo psyched for this guitar.  I love the USA team, they're extremely friendly, hard working, and have such...
MORE »
ESP USA Custom one of a Kind M-II (video!)

ESP USA Custom one of a Kind M-II (video!)

Updated
So incredibly stoked! Love this guitar!

https://www.facebook.com/AdvancedGanG/videos/130868290956440/...
MORE »
Esp Eclipse: good deal?

Esp Eclipse: good deal?

Updated
    isthat esp eclipse a good deal? let me know here    price 1000 euros used. no dings...
MORE »
Improv session with ESP USA M-II

Improv session with ESP USA M-II

Updated
Fortin Modded Marshall + Marshall YJM 100...
MORE »
More Options Now Available!

More Options Now Available!

Updated
You can now select your own combination of finishes, pickups and woods on any ESP USA Guitar! Learn More...
MORE »
NGD: ESP USA M-III in Copper Sunburst

NGD: ESP USA M-III in Copper Sunburst

Updated
I bought a new ESP USA M-III in copper sunburst yesterday. This is a really nice guitar! The neck is great. The Seymour Duncan Custom Shop 78 humbucker has a sound that I really like.   Has anyone else tried one of these...
MORE »
cw

New ESP "Cult 86"

Updated
When will this Vernon Reid model be available?    ...
MORE »
New shapes for USA line.

New shapes for USA line.

Updated
During the Livestream I was told new shapes are planned for the range. Do we happen to have expectations of them?
Personally I'm hoping for a V, EX or the Random Star to be made avalible, however, other uses, post here...
MORE »
Les W.

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/msg/5133923310.html

Updated
Is this guitar a fake?...
MORE »