ESP Success!

Updated
Rob H.

I currently have 3 ESP Standards, 1 LTD 1000, and 1 E-II and love the products! It’s become a little elitist now that it cost 4k to 5k to get something with ESP on the headstock, but that’s OK. Ten years into the rebranding of the standard series I see ESP on the head stock isn’t intended to represent hungry musicians, but thats how you know you’ve made it. When the USA’s first came out the price hurt, but where it’s gone all I can say is wow! GOOD For you ESP you have come a long way since those days! I’ll sell my LTD and E-II but not my Standards, they are my OG credibility, because Schecter has an American series and Ibanez Prestige are still made in Japan but they can’t be as good because they are cheaper.   

Juan E.

It's great to hear about your positive experiences with ESP guitars and how they've evolved over the years. ESP has indeed built a strong reputation for quality and craftsmanship in the guitar world. The addition of ESP on the headstock has become a symbol of excellence, and while it may come with a premium price tag, many musicians appreciate the value and prestige it represents. Each of their lines, whether it's the ESP Standards, LTD, or E-II, offers something unique for different players. Your loyalty to your ESP Standards, as your "OG credibility," speaks to the trust and connection musicians often build with their instruments. It's a testament to ESP's growth and commitment to producing exceptional guitars. Enjoy your music journey with those fantastic instruments!

Post to Thread