What does an ESP USA cost in Europe?

What does an ESP USA cost in Europe?

Updated
Hey all, I'd really like an ESP USA M-II FR-DLX, in pearl white with black hardware, but I can't find a pricepoint anywhere. Does anybody know what such a guitar would cost in Europe? Since they seem to be cheaper in the...
MORE »
ESP USA Sales

ESP USA Sales

Updated
MORE »
Custom esp pics

Custom esp pics

Updated
Let's see some pics...
MORE »
dd1983

Any info on this USA Horizon?

Updated
  This is a USA Horizon II sapphire black (? not sure if it's called sapphire black, or black sapphire, but I'm fairly sure both of those words were used when I bought it!)  Beyond that I have no idea as to it's...
MORE »
Esp ex USA ??

Esp ex USA ??

Updated
Any chance of the ex becoming part of the USA line?...
MORE »
I am really thinking about ordering this.

I am really thinking about ordering this.

Updated
Back in like 2006-2007 when ESP offered the ESP Eclipse (cherry) and Viper (purple flame). I had both. Hands down the Viper was insane. Played, felt, sounded so good. Been watching a lot of ESP USA videos and man they look...
MORE »
Evertune

Evertune

Updated
Is it possible to install a evertune on the Esp m-7?...
MORE »
Kristoffer J.

ESP USA Configurator <thickness>

Updated
I'm wondering about the thickness of the guitars you can get via the configurator. Currently I have an old Eclipse Standard from Japan that I love especially since it's not as thick as a Gibson Les Paul. have a design I...
MORE »
Alan T.

Queensryche

Updated
I have an empire w I’m refinishing and I need a need tryryche not the white one the tarnish one...
MORE »
Info on Eclipse tone cap??

Info on Eclipse tone cap??

Updated
Any info on how the tone cap is done on the Eclipse Duncan? Is it  a part of the push/pull pot structure? Is it a 22uf?Type? Just basic cap I would imagine. Just never see any info anywhere on it. Works fine just can't find...
MORE »
James D.

Don’t bother

Updated
I ordered a USA TE II and am not happy at all  The delivery date was pushed out twice   Then I got a 3600.00 guitar that looked nothing like the Pictures on the Configurator  The color is off not purple sunburst at all....
MORE »
pork loving infidel

esp usa m-ii - how long? how much?

Updated
Hi - ive been a fan of ESPs for many years, now i am looking to get my first one and saw this cool option on their website to configure an M-II. This was the easiest part. How long does it take to make it? What is the cost of...
MORE »
phillip L.

USA custom vs Japan original?

Updated
I was wondering what the differences are between the two, I can't seem to find a whole lot of info online about the differences.  From what I have seen it looks like the USA has a different pickup combo, thicker body, and...
MORE »
USA prices

USA prices

Updated
Are the prices listed on the ESP USA configuration page street prices or are they retail? I assumed street, but then I saw a dealer had a USA for $900 under what the configuration page said.   If it is retail, I might have...
MORE »
Ed S.

Mlll neck comments please

Updated
How does a Mlll neck feel compared to a Ibanez wizard. I find wizards to thin and wide,is the Mlll thicker than a wizard because i would like that better also what is a thin U. Im playing a new fender American professional...
MORE »