E-2 eclipse db vb

E-2 eclipse db vb

Updated
Does anybody know what the db stands for on the e2 eclipse db VB? Thanks...
MORE »
Maurizio O.

Viper standard no more in catalog

Updated
I'm wrong or Viper series is limited to baritone? If I want to buy something near to a Viper standard what should I do? I think I have to find a dealer with some old series Viper, that's sad......
MORE »
E-II Eclipse vs Ltd EC-1000 Neck

E-II Eclipse vs Ltd EC-1000 Neck

Updated
Hey guys! I was wondering, how does the neck of an Ltd EC-1000 compare to the neck on an E-II Eclipse ? I'm eager to buy an E-II EC, but i recently picked up an EC-1000 Koa and i hated it. The neck felt weird with a D...
MORE »
Dave P.

FRX: Alder vs Mahogany (and vs EC/Eclipse)

Updated
‎‎I'm new here... and to ESP guitars...‎ ‎OK, for years my hero was George Lynch and I knew ESP was good, but never tried one... I was brainwashed to bow to alter of Fender and Gibson and ignored others, till now. Anyway‎,...
MORE »
Oleg

Fake ec ii?

Updated
Listed as ESP e 2, but looks rly weird...
MORE »
Jason s.

Eclipse Eii pickup rings

Updated
Where can I find replacement pickup rings for my Eclipse Eii? I have the tobacco sunburst model and want to swap out the creme for black as I will with all the hardware and put in a set of EMG's. All the aftermarket rings are...
MORE »
NGD: E-II Horizon FR7

NGD: E-II Horizon FR7

Updated
Got this yesterday and figured this ghost town could use some new eye candy, even with crappy cell pics.  Posted a full NGD at SSO: http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/sevenstring-guitars/295825-ngd-e-ii-horizon-fr7.html But...
MORE »
Whats the deal on the headstock!

Whats the deal on the headstock!

Updated
I bought my E-ll in mid 2014 here in sweden have a question for u, why is my headstock different to the us E-ll? ...
MORE »
E II Eclipse string change today

E II Eclipse string change today

Updated
Changed my strings today, Daddario NYXL's. Guitar sounds amazing! Major difference compared to stock strings. Never really noticed much after a string change, apart from the usual things. This is first string change on this...
MORE »
Blake J.

ESP FRX E-II vs 401

Updated
Heyyyy guys. I am looking at the esp frx 401 and e-II guitars and was wondering if there is anything dramatic that would make the jump from $800 to $2000 worth it. I like the snow white and they look the exact same. If anyone...
MORE »
Chris G.

SELLING E-II HORIZON III

Updated
Bought this guitar at the BIG BOSS Custom Shop in Ochanomizu Japan    Perfect condition, no dents or damage to wood/finish.   cant upload pictures from my phone:/   Add "Chris oldandcareful Greeno" on Facebook and...
MORE »
ESP-ll future models

ESP-ll future models

Updated
Hi there ESP, any chance these models can happen next year? I'm always Photoshopping models to see how good they can look mingling 
different versions of guitars models.                     ...
MORE »
Clay W.

E-II Mystique FR

Updated
Hi   I just got a Mystique E-II and it's my first guitar with a Floyd Rose or locking tuners.  Does anyone have any suggestions for a good site or video that has a step by step how to on how to tune, string, and adjust...
MORE »
Tolga D.

Strange noise from the headstock

Updated
Hi, Yesterday I bought an EMC EII loaded with Seymour Duncans from the dealer in my town. It is definitely an amazing guitar. Howeve, I realized a strange sound coming from the head part. I think it is coming from the gogtoh...
MORE »
headstock

headstock

Updated
I dont know how many people want ESP logo instead of E-II only me ?? please leave comment....
MORE »