Back orders

Updated
Back orders

Hello all, I’ve had a deposit towards an E-II Reindeer Blue since 08/2022 (Sweetwater) and I’m wondering how it’s been going for anyone else regarding these delays and/or recently received orders? Everyone I’ve spoken with at ESP and Sweetwater have been incredibly helpful, informative, and patient with me these last 9.5 months… but I’m getting concerned seeing the quality of the newer E-II models in these new forum posts. Rock on!!!

EM

My eclipse took about a year and that was in 2020

Neil B.

I have had 2 E2 eclipse guitars on order for over 2 years it's ridiculous. 

Erik H.

I’m in the same boat… Ordered an E-II Horizon FR-II in July through Thomann. First they said estimated delivery in September, then changed to October. I asked Thomann a couple of days prior to the estimated delivery date if it is still valid. The answer was yes, and last week  I received an email from Thomann apologizing for having to further delay the delivery to December. Apparently Thomann don’t get any accurate information from ESP either since they believe the guitar is to show up in a couple of days. I wouldn’t be surprised if it doesn’t show up in December…

It is starting to annoy me knowing that basically the only guitar on the market that has all of my preferences covered might not show up in a while. At least I haven’t paid for it yet, so I guess I’ll wait a little more. 

Lucin d.

This document appeals to me much. I bookmarked it and will return to read new content skribbl io.

Soulutions

My Reindeer Blue came in earlier this month!

Rune Johan A.

I had placed an order with Thomann for the ESP E-II Eclipse See Thru BKCSB, a 2023 model, but they kept postponing the delivery. Eventually, I canceled the order and found the guitar at an ESP reseller in Finland (Viiking Music). It's evident that it takes time to manufacture these guitars, and resellers are not always informed about their arrival dates. Regarding the quality of the E-II, it looks and feels very good with excellent details. It's almost as if I need to get a custom one to understand how it could be any better. The playability of these guitars is in a league of its own - and I say that as an agnostic.

Post to Thread