2013 Horizon NT

Updated
Jeff M.

I am trying to find out about a 2013 NT Horizon . The ESP site says in 2013, there is a an ESP Standard and an ESP Custom shop. I am looking at a 2013 Horizon NT (serial # is correct ES13......). I see an export ESP brochure that has this exact guitar Im looking at. The cover on export brochure says ESP Standard as well as also an ESP E-II. I am confused because the head stock says E-II Standard, not ESP. (guitar Im looking at and the export brochure has same head stock). When I look at the 2013 Brochure on this website, it is quite different and the Horizon II says ESP on head stock , not E-II Standard. Can someone tell me whats going on? Why does the export brochure say 2 models, (ESP Standard and a ESP E-II) but head stock says E-II Standard.... etc... etc.... What is the Export catalogue opposed to the archive one on this site?, same years , very different. Thank You very much for any insight

Pushead

2013 was a transition year between the ESP Standard Series and E-II. That year the ESP Standard Series logo changed to what you see on that Horizon.

davis j.

The difference between ESP Standard and ESP E-II is that the ESP E-II is made in ESP's Japan factory, incredibox while the ESP Standard is made in ESP's USA factory. Both are considered high-quality guitars, but the ESP Standard is generally more expensive due to being made in the USA. 

Saint O.

is an extremely popular game and is loved by many people around the world.

xeniasn x.

These games offer a plethora of genres, allowing players Snow Rider 3D to explore virtual worlds, compete with friends, and immerse themselves in thrilling adventures without breaking the bank.

Orville D.

Players must weigh the risks and  rewards of veering off the safest path to gather these bonuses, adding a layer of decision-making to the gameplay. This strategic component encourages players to find the perfect balance between speed and risk-taking, further deepening the game's appeal.

Larry M.

It seems like there might be some confusion in the branding between the ESP Standard and ESP E II series. Perhaps reaching out directly to ESP for clarification could provide some insight into the differences between the export brochure and the archive on the website.
Solar Panel Services in Oklahoma City OK

Post to Thread