ESP Original Series M7 Deluxe

ESP Original Series M7 Deluxe

Updated
Why not? What is wrong with it? ...
MORE »
Raihan Nustra H.
hendrik7

Is the "Thin U" neck the same across all lines?

Updated
Looking at the LTD SN-1000 and wondering if it's the same neck as my ESP Eclipse II ('06-'07) Thank you!  ...
MORE »
Gary N.

Eclipse

Updated
My new Eclipse is a beautiful guitar how much does it weigh?...
MORE »
steve d.

Help - fake or real ESP?

Updated
Hello, I'm going to buy my second ESP M-II. I would to know if according to you this in the following pictures is a real ESP and not a fake...
MORE »
larsen

1984 Hybrid II

Updated
Hi Guys, I have a pinkish hybrid II - a telebody with start pickups, strat pickguard/controls and strat neck. I dont know alot about this guitar - I have seen one similar in a 1984 catalogue. Mine however was born with an...
MORE »
agung d.

esp eclipse ii aged real or fake

Updated
can someone help me to identify tis esp eclipse seal or fake, i know some part has been change bythe previous owner, (dryer and volume tone knob) i just want to know is it real or fake...
MORE »
Original Snappers questions (neck and pups)

Original Snappers questions (neck and pups)

Updated
Hey people!   I have two questions regarding the Original Snapper series. First, the neck contour which is named as "U to V",  how thick is that neck, what's it's measurements and what does it feel like compared to...
MORE »
JERRY CAM

RE: ESP Eclipse ii tuners

Updated
Hi.  I'm very unhappy with the Gotoh tuners on my ESP Eclipse ii.  I was thinking of replacing with either Schaller or Sperzels.  Does anyone know if there is a direct replacement ? or will holes need to be drilled to replace...
MORE »
2007 Eclipse- scratch buffing?

2007 Eclipse- scratch buffing?

Updated
I bought a snow white ecplise II with some heavy scratches on the back of the neck. What would be the best thing to try to remove the scratches?...
MORE »
Ras Repent

Broken Truss Rod Nut Eclipse II

Updated
Hey guys, I just bought my first ESP used on craigslist for $800 (plus a boss DD7)... Thought scored a killer deal.. Its a eclipse II black and gold....   I was so stoked, Ive wanted one for over ten years. I restrung it...
MORE »
Jeremy D.

Where are the new Models??!?!

Updated
Its January 17 2016!  Where the F are the 2016 models?!?! I'm very disapointed ESP!...
MORE »
Need help identifying this bass

Need help identifying this bass

Updated
Help me out guys and girls. What model is this and whats it worth???...
MORE »
Pavel K.

Is this ESP real?

Updated
Hi, want to buy this guitar from hand. Please, help me with detecting is this real or fake?   Please, need fast help....
MORE »
Garreth L.

ESP standard guitar

Updated
  Im new here, I have a guitar here and im not sure what model it is. I would appreciate any help with finding out what model this guitar is ...
MORE »