Romain M.

Esp arrow andromeda legit ?

Updated
Hi guys,   My wife just bought this wonderfull esp arrow Andromeda which is supposed to be an original series   guitar was supposed to come With a floyd rose wich is not actually on the Guitar    This is not a big deal...
MORE »
Jeff P.

ltd on 12 fret

Updated
hey guys I have a question I have an LTD made my ESP it has ltd on 12 fret.  no numbers on the reverse headstock as Duncan design HSH pickups and Floyd Rose any help would be great...
MORE »
mii ctm

mii ctm

Updated
Why all esp mii come with alder body and not a single one with mahogany ?  Just curious to know .....
MORE »
eBay post - is this legit?

eBay post - is this legit?

Updated
I ordered this guitar online and from my untrained eye, it looked legit. What do you think? The item will probably arrive...
MORE »
What year?

What year?

Updated
I have an ESP LTD B-304 bass. Bought it new in 2001...'ish. Number stamped on headstock is 99011386. Any help?...
MORE »
400 Series Tele pickups?

400 Series Tele pickups?

Updated
Hey all, I used to have a 400 Series Tele with original pickups and I *loved* the sound of it. Stupidly, I got rid of the guitar. More recently I was able to acquire another one, but somebody swapped in Carvin rails which,...
MORE »
Christophe C.

Esp horizon 1 original vs Jackson us soloist sl1

Updated
Hi everybody Actually I play with Jackson us soloist sl1 and I intend to buy esp original horizon1 custom shop red candy apple. Can you give your opinion about this esp to be sure about my choice Thank you ...
MORE »
Is this ESP Horizon the real deal?

Is this ESP Horizon the real deal?

Updated
Hey all- I was thinking on picking this up as I'm a Horizon fan but I'm kinda skeptical considering the ESP logo is different in color and doesn't have the "R" trademark at the end like it's shown from the 2013 catalog as...
MORE »
Original vs. E-ii vs. LTD

Original vs. E-ii vs. LTD

Updated
I can see the slight quality difference in LTD 1000 vs Standard Series but imo the fretboard radius feeling better on the Standard makes more of a difference to me. In MY opinion a Standard Series (or even E-ii) is slightly...
MORE »
Liam

Where might I be able to find a replacement neck for a 400 series bass?

Updated
I've got a 400 series bass that was given to me years ago. I didn't really look into it and never really played it because the neck was pretty messed up. I'm looking to see if I can get a replacement neck for it. I'd like to...
MORE »
Scott S.

ESP M-II's with 43mm??

Updated
I have a two ESP M-II's from the late 80's to mid 90's that vary in nut width. One is 42mm and the other is 43mm. I prefer the 43mm and would like to get a few more. Does anyone know the years in which ESP M-II's had necks...
MORE »
1988 Mirage Custom

1988 Mirage Custom

Updated
Hi everyone, I had an ESP Mirage Custom that I purchased new in 1988.  I recently sold her.  But, I loved the sound of the neck pickup, and the bridge for that matter.  Does anyone know any specifications of the neck pickup...
MORE »
bratsvt

Wanting to restore my ESP Eclipse

Updated
I have a late 80s or possible early 90s ESP ECLIPSE with a floyd rose.  I want to fix her up like how she use to be, when she first was new. I just have a couple of questions. The first one is, what size of floyd rose do i...
MORE »
Meph

Is that Guitar real ESP

Updated
Hey guys ,    I'm from Germany and near by buying a used esp horizon iii   I would ask you, if you think, that they are...
MORE »
david h.

Mii Deluxe (from the early 90s)

Updated
I love this guitar but don't like trems and would like to find a hb/hb hard tail body to put this neck on.   any suggestions on where to find one?  It can be used and slightly beat up, doesn't matter...
MORE »