Michael W.

FOR SALE 1980s/90s ESP Vintage Plus w/ Original Hard Case

Updated
Selling my ESP Vintage Plus with original hardcase in near mint condition. Please let me know if your interested. ...
MORE »
dd1983

Is Original the same as 'standard'?

Updated
If E-II is LTD....(deluxe or elite? + £1000), then is 'Original' the new Standard? Or if not, is it better/worse?   My old SV's have SS serial numbers and Standard Series in a ring on the back of the headstock. That's what...
MORE »
Certificate of authenticity

Certificate of authenticity

Updated
Hello, I'm from France. I recently purchased an ESP Eclipse original serie from a dealer but he did not have a COA. Do all ESP original series come with a COA or is it only for signature series or custom shop?...
MORE »
Late 80's Telecaster .. The Toll

Late 80's Telecaster .. The Toll

Updated
Hello, I have a late 80's .. maybe early 90's Seafoam Green Telecaster that is a custom for a guitarist in the band The Toll .... out of Columbus OH .  Are there any ID markers to find out exactly what it is and when it was...
MORE »
White Esp Explorer Bolt On Version Wanted

White Esp Explorer Bolt On Version Wanted

Updated
White Esp Explorer Bolt On Version Wanted...
MORE »
david h.

looking for esp m-i

Updated
STILL looking...
MORE »
Selling my rare 1st gen ESP Horizon Deluxe

Selling my rare 1st gen ESP Horizon Deluxe

Updated
If anyone is interested please contact me! ...
MORE »
Exodus5

Identify ESP M-II

Updated
i bought this one today.  It was advertised as a US custom shop but that was wrong (according to the serial).  Then i temoved the neck to see the date but it is not like my other M-II.  This one just has some scribble...no...
MORE »
Fred C.

Real ESP M2 urban camo

Updated
Hello everyone,   I would like to buy this used ESP M2 urban camo . I check his serial number (SS0551325) here : http://www.guitarscollector.com/esp-serial-numbers.html
It seems correct . But is it really the serial...
MORE »
Romain M.

Esp arrow andromeda legit ?

Updated
Hi guys,   My wife just bought this wonderfull esp arrow Andromeda which is supposed to be an original series   guitar was supposed to come With a floyd rose wich is not actually on the Guitar    This is not a big deal...
MORE »
Jeff P.

ltd on 12 fret

Updated
hey guys I have a question I have an LTD made my ESP it has ltd on 12 fret.  no numbers on the reverse headstock as Duncan design HSH pickups and Floyd Rose any help would be great...
MORE »
jason s.
mii ctm

mii ctm

Updated
Why all esp mii come with alder body and not a single one with mahogany ?  Just curious to know .....
MORE »
Renato T.

eBay post - is this legit?

Updated
I ordered this guitar online and from my untrained eye, it looked legit. What do you think? The item will probably arrive...
MORE »
What year?

What year?

Updated
I have an ESP LTD B-304 bass. Bought it new in 2001...'ish. Number stamped on headstock is 99011386. Any help?...
MORE »